NEurope
Julius

The Disney Thread

I love Flight of the Conchords, so this is my favourite villain song. 

Even though I’ve heard it hundreds of times due to my 3 year old knowing how to ask Alexa for it 😩

• Like 2

I love Flight of the Conchords, so this is my favourite villain song. 
Even though I’ve heard it hundreds of times due to my 3 year old knowing how to ask Alexa for it
I too have heard it hundreds of times, due to knowing how to ask Alexa for it myself.

Yeah, that's a good trailer. Did nothing to dampen my excitement for this movie. Nothing at all.

Love the Incredibles 2 trailer. Can’t wait for that. 

That song from Moana was the most random song I’ve witnessed in a Disney film. I loved it. And I also now sing “I’m so shiny” whenever I see a shiny Pokemon in Pokemon Go. 

• Like 1

On 13/04/2018 at 4:16 PM, Animal said:

The ending was brilliant: "Where you going ASAP? You better be BACK ASAP!"

Glad to see Frozone and his wife are still together. It would be great to see her as a superhero too or just as a character!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Considering the film picks up right after the last one left out that would have been a more sudden break up than you and your last manager :p

• Like 1

Considering the film picks up right after the last one left out that would have been a more sudden break up than you and your last manager
Not my fault I'm always being headhunted, haha. #DontBeHatin

Also, Shiny is my favourite Moana song, very closely followed by You're Welcome and Know Who You Are

I'm not a fan of Shiny. I always skip it when playing the Moana soundtrack. It just feels completely out of place.

I wasn't impressed by The Incredibles 2 trailer but then I'm not a big fan of the first film.

I sat and watched 3 Disney movies over the past couple of days.

I watched Cars 3 yesterday and really enjoyed it. I hated the second film and held off watching this for that very reason. This was a much better movie than the train wreck that was the sequel. It was pretty obvious what was going to happen but it was an enjoyable watch.

Today I watched Miracle and Remember the Titans back to back. I adore both these films and have seen them many times. I love a good true story, especially ones that are sport related and inspiring. It's a shame Disney don't do these anymore. These, along with other Disney films like Invincible and The Rookie, are fantastic movies.

Disney’s 2018 - 2019 slate from Cinema Con:

It’s silly just how stacked next year is. Can’t wait for Avengers: Untitled :p 

The new trailer to Christopher Robin. I really want to see this so bad! As much as I love The Incredibles and Wreck-It Ralph, I'm looking forward to this the most!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Animal said:

The new trailer to Christopher Robin

That was awesome. One of my memories of Pooh is when he got stuck in Rabbits place, so hearing him ask if Christopher ate too much honey was great. 

53 minutes ago, Animal said:

The new trailer to Christopher Robin. I really want to see this so bad! As much as I love The Incredibles and Wreck-It Ralph, I'm looking forward to this the most!

Winnie the Pooh was almost as integral to my early childhood as Toy Story was. Plus, it’s got Obi-Wan Kenobi. You can bet I’ll be there opening night :D 

Meh. I think it looks generic. Will probably watch it on Netflix as my wife likes Pooh.

I don't like the look of Pooh and Tigger. The rest look much better.

The last line was genius, though.

It looks twee and cute, and I like the trailer warns you about "mild action" but I probably won't get round to watching it until Netflix or when it ends up on BBC at Christmas in...2020?

I'm alive for this remake! Seriously, I'm just too excited! These trailers have me excited! I'm loving the "Baby Mine" song, it's giving me the Lana Del Rey "Once Upon a Dream" vibe. I'm loving Burton's vision and I'm trusting it completely. Dumbo was quite a dark tale. All I need now is a worthy Goofy Movie sequel, a worthy Hocus Pocus sequel with all three of the original Sanderson sisters and a Peter Pan live-action and I will seriously explode!

I'm alive for this remake! Seriously, I'm just too excited! These trailers have me excited! I'm loving the "Baby Mine" song, it's giving me the Lana Del Rey "Once Upon a Dream" vibe. I'm loving Burton's vision and I'm trusting it completely. Dumbo was quite a dark tale. All I need now is a worthy Goofy Movie sequel, a worthy Hocus Pocus sequel with all three of the original Sanderson sisters and a Peter Pan live-action and I will seriously explode!

...191dbc7a814056160e56e8df2c0e15d8.jpg
  • Like 1

...191dbc7a814056160e56e8df2c0e15d8.jpg
Not Hook (I bloody love Hook) and not Peter Pan 2004. I want a proper Disney one, songs as well.

14 minutes ago, Animal said:

Not Hook (I bloody love Hook) and not Peter Pan 2004. I want a proper Disney one, songs as well.

You'll take this and you'll like it.

pan-poster-640x480.jpg

• Like 2

You'll take this and you'll like it.
pan-poster-640x480.jpg
I like that too but I want a Disney one. Either one with the same tone as Cinderella or Maleficent. Both were good.

If it doesn’t have the racial stereotype crows, I won’t be watching it. 

• Haha 1

If it doesn’t have the racial stereotype crows, I won’t be watching it. 
LOOOOOL! I wonder how they're going to re-create the crows...

This actually made my heart happy. You can tell it was like a dream come true for that guy singing.

He has a great voice too!

• Like 2

I got Toy Story on Bluray, I loved seeing the old CG in HD, checking out some of the lame textures in backdrops, the hideous human hair.

Are there any other examples of early CG on Bluray? I'm guessing they came a long way by Toy Story 2 but I'm tempted to pick up a Bugs Life