NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dabookerman

Commando!

Did anyone else notice a rather youthful looking Bill Paxton?

"Don't disturb my friend. He's DEAD tired."

"Remember when I said I would kill you last......I lied! "

Man what a pure piece of chedder that is stil a classic though.

I used to when I was younger but I found that it was less hygenic, and a bit chillier in general, so I stopped.

I use to when I was younger but I found that it was less hygenic, and a bit chillier in general, so I stopped.

Didn't that start to itch after a while? like a beard does when you leave it long enough?

Didn't that start to itch after a while? like a beard does when you leave it long enough?

I find it the other way round with beards, they're itchy and annoying untill they get to a decent length, and later get annoying when they get too long.

lol, watched it last night, so funny.

He lifts up the phonebox hahaha.

and hits a lampost at about 60, to instantly ask if the womans alright and hop out the car

uninjured, then dangles a dude, one handed, over a cliff, hahaha , wot a film.

thats the one. awesome find.

does it have all the mistakes in? my old vhs version had blue matts etc all over the shop.

I find it the other way round with beards, they're itchy and annoying untill they get to a decent length, and later get annoying when they get too long.

Problem with my beardgrow is that the hair structure gets really hard. With hard I mean "shave twice with the same razor and it becomes blunt" hard.

I do sometimes leave it be for a while and let it grow to a certain lenght (it helps prevent the homer simpson beard). But then the women start complaining that it actually stings them like a needle.

So going "commando" like mr_Odwin did is probably not the best of choices for me. :D

I watched Blade 2 on channel 4 instead. Awesome movie !

"Catch you fuckers at a bad time?" :D

Bollocks, I completely forgot about that, I was going to tape it as well :(

Sign in to follow this