NEurope
Cube

Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield (2019, Switch)

On 06/01/2022 at 10:25 AM, Glen-i said:

Just a final reminder that if you want to enter the Metronome only tournament, you have to register today.

I registered, wasn't going to bother but since you generously shared your team I'll give it a whirl.

3 hours ago, Glen-i said:

It's fine in theory, but then it just devolves into people swapping Pokémon, desperate to get the opponent to run out of PP.

Ah, that's a shame. I guess the berry that restores PP would have been a good item choice in that case.

I thought Dusclops would be good in case the opponent gets Self Destruct/Explosion.

13 minutes ago, Ike said:

Ah, that's a shame. I guess the berry that restores PP would have been a good item choice in that case.

I thought Dusclops would be good in case the opponent gets Self Destruct/Explosion.

Funny you mentioned that. Because it didn't help me.

Turns out Ghost typing doesn't help when you're the one exploding!

First match! And then my third Pokémon got Misty Explosion! In the same match!

Seems they don’t let you use rental teams in these, or I can’t figure out how to use one.

34 minutes ago, Ike said:

Seems they don’t let you use rental teams in these, or I can’t figure out how to use one.

Do they not? Huh, must have gotten it mixed up with Ranked Battles.

My bad.

The next three Online Competitions have a participation gift that some of you might actually want.

shinybirds.jpg

Shiny Galarian Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.

Registration for the February International Challenge (which gives you Articuno) opens up on the 3rd of February.

Don't worry about doing well, you only need to complete 3 battles, win or lose, to qualify for the gift.

• Like 1