Cube

Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield (2019, Switch)

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Haha! I knew that would annoy you. It's too OP not to use. :p There's a nice variety in my current raid though.

I mean, I'd agree with you, but it was double weak to Fighting! No imagination on the lot of ya!

Anyway, I've exhausted what I can catch for my Dex so I'm gonna be raiding for the rest of the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've finished the Dex? Impressive.

Yeah, I'm doing a few raids now as well. It's weird that yours aren't popping up for me on the side. I had to go into the menu and manually look for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

You've finished the Dex? Impressive.

Yeah, I'm doing a few raids now as well. It's weird that yours aren't popping up for me on the side. I had to go into the menu and manually look for them. 

Oh no, I haven't.

Just can't really fill it up much more without help from Sword. And I can always work on any evolutions when I don't have online access.

Edited by Glen-i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Oh no, I haven't.

Just can't really fill it up much more without help from Sword.

What do you need?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

What do you need?

I'll have to look it up, once this raid is over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

What do you need?

OK, so I need a Deino, Jangmo-o, Solrock, Darumaka, Scraggy, Mawile, Gothita, Rufflet, Passimian, Turtonator and Stonjourner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

OK, so I need a Deino, Jangmo-o, Solrock, Darumaka, Scraggy, Mawile, Gothita, Rufflet, Passimian, Turtonator and Stonjourner.

I can grab a few of them for you. I've got Rufflet, Stonjourner, Solrock, and Jangmo-o.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might as well post what I have as far as exclusives go as well if anyone else wants to know.

Ponyta, Larvitar, Lotad, Lunatone, Solosis, Croagunk, Vullaby, Spritzee (Haven't got the satchel to evolve that yet) Oranguru and Eiscue.

Edited by Glen-i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have yet to do the post game story stuff. Is it worth using the Master Ball on the legendary or is it very catchable just using Ultra Balls? I'd like to keep it on the off chance that they add new Pokemon that may be hard to catch, however unlikely that may be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I have yet to do the post game story stuff. Is it worth using the Master Ball on the legendary or is it very catchable just using Ultra Balls? I'd like to keep it on the off chance that they add new Pokemon that may be hard to catch, however unlikely that may be.

Ultra Balls are fine. Might take a few and Zacian is dangerous. But the master ball is best kept for any difficult shinies.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've found a Gigantimax Centiskorch!

I'll wait for 5 minutes and then open a link code Max Raid room.

Giving a shout-out to @RedShell, @Hero-of-Time and @Sméagol as I know you're online now.

The code will be 2904.

EDIT: Open now.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Just wanted @Sméagol to get the win. :p 

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't catch it! :p

Yet again! I think this is the 3rd that eludes me.

Thanks for the trades @Glen-i. Was the vullaby an exclusive? Since I have its evolution, but I got that one from a Raid I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sméagol said:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't catch it! :p

Yet again! I think this is the 3rd that eludes me.

Thanks for the trades @Glen-i. Was the vullaby an exclusive? Since I have its evolution, but I got that one from a Raid I think.

Vullaby is a Shield exclusive.

You got the Mandibuzz because you specifically joined my raid.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, it's time for dinner. So I'll be back to raiding in about an hour or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RedShell How did you get that Pokémon from that camp to join by the way? I was trying to impress an Alolan Meowth I found in one of the NPC camps, but that didn't work..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

@RedShell How did you get that Pokémon from that camp to join by the way? I was trying to impress an Alolan Meowth I found in one of the NPC camps, but that didn't work..

Wait, what's this now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Wait, what's this now?

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh snap! I had no idea, that's kinda cool.

I wonder if that Alolan Meowth is exempt from this though, wouldn't surprise me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

@RedShell How did you get that Pokémon from that camp to join by the way? I was trying to impress an Alolan Meowth I found in one of the NPC camps, but that didn't work..

Not sure I’m afraid, it’s happened with other Pokémon too but I have no idea what causes it. :blank: Don’t think it has ever happened at an NPC camp though, only my own ones. I cook quite a lot of curries :heh: maybe that has something to do with it. ::shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw, if anyone is looking for specific TRs I've noticed that specific dens will always contain a certain type of Pokemon. So if you keep throwing Wishing Pieces into that den then you will keep getting Pokemon of that type and give you multiple chances to get certain TR moves. For instance, I'm looking for the Close Combat TR so I threw my Wishing Pieces into a den that I knew spawned Fighting type Pokemon. I wasn't able to get the Close Combat TR from it but I did manage to get Superpower and Body Press from it so I taught those moves to my Sirfetch'd and Corviknight. I really would prefer Close Combat over Superpower though because the latter has the attack drop but it was still serviceable enough.

 

I have beaten the game btw now, final team in spoilers:

 

James Bond/Inteleon Lv. 60

Quoth/Corviknight Lv. 61

K9/Boltund Lv. 62

Lancelot/Sirfetch'd Lv. 60

Peeves/Grimmsnarl Lv. 61

Myrtle/Runerigus Lv. 60

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Oh snap! I had no idea, that's kinda cool.

I wonder if that Alolan Meowth is exempt from this though, wouldn't surprise me.

I spent similar time playing in another camp full of Eevee evolutions. Maybe it takes more time or..

4 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Not sure I’m afraid, it’s happened with other Pokémon too but I have no idea what causes it. :blank: Don’t think it has ever happened at an NPC camp though, only my own ones. I cook quite a lot of curries :heh: maybe that has something to do with it. ::shrug:

Ah. I've never seen wild Pokémon come up in my own camps asking me to join me.. Hmm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now