NEurope
Cube

Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield (2019, Switch)

1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

That was a Hidden Ability one. Did you catch it @Ike

Yup! Figures the 4* is the one with its HA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

New Den Raid event includes a bunch of Baby Pokemon and gives EV training items. But it also includes Ditto so it's easier to get a good IV one!

Hey y'all, I almost missed this myself so I thought I'd post it here for anyone else that might have missed.

From now until Monday 18th May you can get via max-raid a Gigantamax Pikachu, which was previously only available with Let's Go Pikachu save data.

From Tuesday 19th May until Monday 25th May you'll be able to get the equivalent Gigantamax Eevee.

From Tuesday 26th May until Monday 1st June you'll be able to get the Gigantamax Meowth that was previously only available by pre-ordering SwSh. I reaaally recommend getting a few of these as it's great for earning tons of in-game cash rly fast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well then...5 attempts in and I find this... Are the shinies boosted?  This also had it's hidden ability too! 

No waaaaaaay, literally after reading your post I encountered a Shiny Eevee. Unfortunately it escaped the Ultra Ball I threw at it. :(:(:(

Also, does your Malamar have the ability Contrary? I'm guessing because with all the stat reduction moves Eevee uses that would make it really useful haha!

4 hours ago, Sckewi said:

No waaaaaaay, literally after reading your post I encountered a Shiny Eevee. Unfortunately it escaped the Ultra Ball I threw at it. :(:(:(

Also, does your Malamar have the ability Contrary? I'm guessing because with all the stat reduction moves Eevee uses that would make it really useful haha!

XD hehehe oh of course it does. ;D it's a real beast. I've always loved malamar contrary + Superpower... And when that Eevee uses Charm XD it only gets stronger hehehe

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sckewi said:

This is why I only use Repeat Balls.

• Like 1

Just now, Glen-i said:

This is why I only use Repeat Balls.

Nothing beats good old regular Poké Balls! For not catching Pokémon. :heh: 

Man, I haven’t played this game in ages. Can’t see myself getting back into it now though, even for the DLC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedShell said:

Nothing beats good old regular Poké Balls! For not catching Pokémon. :heh: 

Man, I haven’t played this game in ages. Can’t see myself getting back into it now though, even for the DLC.

Honestly, I'm still on the fence as to buying it.

It all depends on whether there's a tough as nails Battle facility to smash my head against.

The Battle Tower in this game is proper weak sauce. Doesn't even ban using legendaries and it's so easy to cheese it with Choice items and Dynamax combos.

I've pre-ordered the DLC but, I do hope that it has more complex maps and exploration than the base game. I really enjoyed SwSh, but that's my criticism of it. xD Like, I hope these DLCs aren't just basically two big flat areas like the Wild Area.

I hope the hype gets me because nothing currently can take my attention away from playing Animal Crossing :)

Fingers crossed for some battle facilities.

You'd think the middle finger OR/AS gave to Battle Frontier fans would stop me from hoping, but here we are...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A lot of us will have had this Galarian slowpoke for months wondering what it might evolve into. It's a bit of a let down seeing it revealed in a trailer.