NEurope
Cube

Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield (2019, Switch)

I could join tonight as well! I'm probably on from around 6-7PM UK time.

Oh and I have a Gigantamax Gengar for trade if we don't find one.

Edited by Vileplume2000

The next bunch of G-Max Pokémon are now available to battle.

This time, you can get G-Max Charizard, Copperajah, Duraludon and Garbodor.

Don't ask why, but for some reason, the 5-star Charizard cannot be shiny. 3 and 4-star can, but not the 5-star one.

I plan on trying to get these (I want a HA Charizard) this weekend if anyone wants to help.

Edited by Glen-i

5 hours ago, Glen-i said:

The next bunch of G-Max Pokémon are now available to battle.

This time, you can get G-Max Charizard, Copperajah, Duraludon and Garbodor.

Don't ask why, but for some reason, the 5-star Charizard cannot be shiny. 3 and 4-star can, but not the 5-star one.

I plan on trying to get these (I want a HA Charizard) this weekend if anyone wants to help.

I may be up for that. 

By the way I want to level up a bunch of my 'mon fast to have some variation for G-Max hunting. I have this abundance of XP candies, but using them only makes them level up and not get EV, right? What would be the best way to get them on a higher level without losing too much EV points? Part wild battles, part candies? Or cram them with vitamins?

57 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

I may be up for that. 

By the way I want to level up a bunch of my 'mon fast to have some variation for G-Max hunting. I have this abundance of XP candies, but using them only makes them level up and not get EV, right? What would be the best way to get them on a higher level without losing too much EV points? Part wild battles, part candies? Or cram them with vitamins?

Assuming you start with a Level 1 Pokémon, cram them with vitamins. After that, take them on a run or two through the Pokémon League to get some quick level ups and then use candy. I find that to be the most efficient use of candy.

If you need some suggestions for what vitamins to use on a certain Pokémon species to get the most out of it, feel free to give me a shout.

• Thanks 1

2020internationalchallengeapril.jpg

Next online competition is another VGC one. Standard VGC rules apply.
Anyone who finishes at least one battle gets a Great Ball Guy shirt.

greatball.0.png

Yep, there's more of them apparently.

It's looking quite likely that I won't be able to go online in the future. I'm gonna have to head home soon and then I doubt I'll be able to leave until the situation improves. I'm good though, I have plenty of games to play.

With that said, I'd like to get the current G-Max Pokémon (as well as a HA G-Max Charizard) before then and would appreciate some help over the weekend.

It's looking quite likely that I won't be able to go online in the future. I'm gonna have to head home soon and then I doubt I'll be able to leave until the situation improves. I'm good though, I have plenty of games to play.
With that said, I'd like to get the current G-Max Pokémon (as well as a HA G-Max Charizard) before then and would appreciate some help over the weekend.
Why can't you get online at home?

37 minutes ago, bob said:
2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Why can't you get online at home?

Don't have access, simply put. At least, not good enough to play games with.

With me hosting the AC party tomorrow. Tonight is possibly my only chance to catch these G-Max Pokémon.

I'd appreciate any help people can give me.

What time are you going online? I may have time until half 8 tonight, so for the next 1,5 hours.

22 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

What time are you going online? I may have time until half 8 tonight, so for the next 1,5 hours.

Oh no, I won't be able to until tonight. Thanks anyway.

16 minutes ago, Ike said:

I'm after G Max Charizard as well.

@Ugh first aid and I will be playing from 8pm, just under an hour from now.

• Like 1

OK, @Ike. I'm heading online now. I'm aiming for Copperajah, Duraludon, Garbodor and HA Charizard. If me or @Ugh first aid finds one, we'll let you know and then I'll use a link code to make sure we all get in.

If you could do the same, should you find one, that'd be great.

Would have been so salty if stone edge missed. The inferno does so much damage. Impressed the NPCs stayed alive for so long.

@Ugh first aid has found a Duraludon, code is the same.

EDIT: Hang on, having issues, give us a bit.

Edited by Glen-i

5 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

@Ugh first aid has found a Duraludon, code is the same.

EDIT: Hang on, having issues, give us a bit.

It went weird my end, it started showing old stamps.

Anyway, got a Copperajah when yous get sorted.

1 minute ago, Ike said:

It went weird my end, it started showing old stamps.

Anyway, got a Copperajah when yous get sorted.

It's whenever @Ugh first aid and I both try to go online. It just collapses in on itself.

It's getting really annoying now and I don't know why it happens.