NEurope
Cube

Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield (2019, Switch)

Just now, markderoos said:

Ready when you are, same code as last time?

Yep, 4729, I'll open it once @Ike gives the go-ahead.

Just now, markderoos said:

Thanks man, even used an ultra ball just in case... :’)

You don't have Repeat Balls?

10 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

You don't have Repeat Balls?

I do actually, but would they work better?

I mean, I have one Appletun from a trade so that would make this the first one that I would catch with a repeat ball...

Edited by markderoos

8 minutes ago, markderoos said:

I do actually, do they work better?

If you've caught that species before, yes. Best ball you can use. (Apart from Master, obviously) If you've completed your Pokédex, it works on everything.

Anyway, what better Pokémon to cut cake than an Excadrill?

EDIT: Actually @markderoos, as long as it's registered on your Pokédex, it counts and Repeat Balls will get the boost. So, you're good to go.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

If you've caught that species before, yes. Best ball you can use. (Apart from Master, obviously) If you've completed your Pokédex, it works on everything.

Anyway, what better Pokémon to cut cake than an Excadrill?

EDIT: Actually @markderoos, as long as it's registered on your Pokédex, it counts and Repeat Balls will get the boost. So, you're good to go.

Ah good to know, I always learn something new regarding Pokemon from you :)

Man, these Appletuns are nowhere today.

I'll have to stop at 5pm. But I'll keep looking until then.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ike said:

That double freeze.

That's the first time I've actually used a recovery item in this game.

That's how you know things went real south, real fast.

And there's the Appletun!

@markderoos, let me know when you're ready.

Oh, and @Ike, your help would be appreciated.

Edited by Glen-i

4 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

And there's the Appletun!

@markderoos, let me know when you're ready.

Oh, and @Ike, your help would be appreciated.

Sure. If @markderoos isn't around still, do the raid and I'll trade him it (if I catch it).

Just now, Ike said:

Sure. If @markderoos isn't around still, do the raid and I'll trade him it (if I catch it).

Oh, right. I just noticed he's not playing his Switch at the moment.

OK, I'm gonna open a room now. Same code as before.

Great, all sorted.

That should be enough candy for me as well. I've gotta get going now.

But if anyone needs the Shield exclusive G-Max Raids, I'll happily help with that next weekend.

Ah thanks guys! Was away for a while, kids needed to eat. Thanks @Glen-i for making this possible and thanks in advance @Ike for the upcoming trade. Maybe I can get online later tonight and otherwise some other evening this week. Let me know what suits you the most!

Edited by markderoos

10 minutes ago, markderoos said:

Ah thanks guys! Was away for a while, kids needed to eat. Thanks @Glen-i for making this possible and thanks in advance @Ike for the upcoming trade. Maybe I can get online later tonight and otherwise some other evening this week. Let me know what suits you the most!

No problem, I was gonna have to get that candy sooner or later and I'd rather N-E peeps helping me than waiting for random schmos all the time.

I look at people with their Zacians, lording it up, only to find that my Toxtricity outspeeds and outdamages them. Effing Toxtricity. Not even using a Choice Scarf, they've got no excuse.

And don't get me started on people using awful moves like Hypnosis and this Charizard I saw today using Blast Burn. Oh boy, sure pulling his weight with knocking off one shield notch and then spending the next turn recharging.

It's the epitome of "I'm surrounded by idiots"

Anyway, that's enough ranting.

• Haha 1

I know what you mean, and that’s why I don’t do Max Raid Battles with randoms anymore. It’s worse than being partnered with 3 CPU’s fighting with Magikarp, Wishiwashi and Maractus...

The new updates coming, the Galarian Slowpoke and Gigantamax Pokemon have got me back into the game. :D

Pre-ordered the DLCs, caught Slowpoke, and spent several hours this weekend looking for the current Gigantamax Pokemon. Managed to get all of them except Appletun. I did see one by joining someone else's Max Raid, but unfortunately I threw a Dusk Ball by accident in the day and it got away lol.

I also spent some time working on my team. All of their EVs are sorted now. So in theory I should never need an EV reduction berry ever again, since I'll train any future Pokemon from scratch. Just got to get a few more Nature mints. and quite a few more Bottle Caps and they're all done. :D