NEurope
Cube

Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield (2019, Switch)

3 hours ago, Sckewi said:

Well today's the day Gigantamax Snorlax is available in raids. So I'll get working on that later. :D

Torterra fans must be pretty peeved that its design was basically cribbed by Snorlax and no-one batted an eyelid.

• Like 1

Jeez it's hard to catch. I'm trying to catch a 5 star one and not having much luck, even at night with a Dusk Ball. Might have to settle for a 4 star or less one at this rate!

At least Torterra can say that it played a big role in the Detective Pikachu movie.

I did manage to find a Salandit btw and the very first one I found was a female... I am seriously doubting that it's a low percentage female rate because the exact same thing happening in Pokemon Moon when I was actively seeking one to add to my in-game team. Haven't played for a few days though.

Went back on today after finding out that you can put Egg Moves on already existing Pokemon so taught my Corviknight Roost through this method. I then played a few random matches online with 6v6 battles, after beating someone with a JoJo team twice I then proceeded to get battered by two people who had "proper" teams (usually with Ferrothorn, Aegislash and Hydreigon).

Also, been uploading the later fights in Pokemon Sword and Shield to Youtube, clips below in spoiler:

Snorlax get, first attempt. Repeat Balls remain the best ball.

I'm gonna take a break now and get some dinner, @RedShell

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ike said:

What did the update do?

No idea. Maybe it has something to do with G-Max Snorlax?

Probably some bug fixes as well.

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

No idea. Maybe it has something to do with G-Max Snorlax?

Probably some bug fixes as well.

Dunno, I was finding G-Max Snorlax without the update. ::shrug:

Hoping they didn't fix the shiny bug.

9 minutes ago, Ike said:

Hoping they didn't fix the shiny bug.

Well, @Serebii hasn't updated that particular information on his site, so, maybe not?

That said, they need to fix the fact that choice items don't lock you into a move when you Dynamax. Because that's beyond broken and I find it hard to believe that was intentional.

Finally! :bouncy:

Anyone know for sure if using a Destiny Knot prevents hatching a shiny? I ask this because I’ve hatched a lot of Pichu over the last week or so :heh: but today I decided to remove the Destiny Knot from the parent Pikachu and no word of a lie, the very first egg I received after doing so is the one in the above tweet! :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Anyone know for sure if using a Destiny Knot prevents hatching a shiny? I ask this because I’ve hatched a lot of Pichu over the last week or so :heh: but today I decided to remove the Destiny Knot from the parent Pikachu and no word of a lie, the very first egg I received after doing so is the one in the above tweet! :D 

Nope, shouldn't do. Just a cowinkydink.

Still not seen a shiny. :cry:

Looking for a salandit but it's not showing up even though the conditions are right.

• Thanks 2

Last night a miracle happened...with much much MUCH help from @Glen-i  I did the impossible! :'3 My switch even crashed on me making me lose a lot of progress... But finally it is done! 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Ike said:

Nope, shouldn't do. Just a cowinkydink.

Still not seen a shiny. :cry:

Looking for a salandit but it's not showing up even though the conditions are right.

I have a Salandit. I can breed you of one after work if you would like? Mines male but I would happily bed you of a female one.

2 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

Last night a miracle happened...with much much MUCH help from @Glen-i  I did the impossible! :'3 My switch even crashed on me making me lose a lot of progress... But finally it is done! 

Congratulations on your pointless piece of paper.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ugh first aid said:

I have a Salandit. I can breed you of one after work if you would like? Mines male but I would happily bed you of a female one.

Yes please, that would be a great help. A male one will be fine as well.

6 hours ago, Ike said:

Yes please, that would be a great help. A male one will be fine as well.

8D okie dokie  I have your Salandit! I doubt you're up at this time in the morning but I'm off work tomorrow ( well today since it's 3am )  :3 I'll just have to add you as a friend and trade! What time would be best for you?

5 hours ago, Ugh first aid said:

8D okie dokie  I have your Salandit! I doubt you're up at this time in the morning but I'm off work tomorrow ( well today since it's 3am )  :3 I'll just have to add you as a friend and trade! What time would be best for you?

Anytime between 7pm -11pm is best for me.

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Anytime between 7pm -11pm is best for me.

How about 8pm then? ^ - ^ if anything happens just let me know! 

So... I'm shiny hunting for Wooloo right now... And this happens.

@Ike I've opened up a trade! Link code is 2727!

Edited by Ugh first aid
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Ugh first aid said:

So... I'm shiny hunting for Wooloo right now... And this happens.

@Ike I've opened up a trade! Link code is 2727!

I was in a max raid so didn't see this earlier. Searching now.

Edit: matched a random, might want to try a different code?

Edit2: never mind.

Just now, Ike said:

I was in a max raid so didn't see this earlier. Searching now.

That's a ok! XD I'm just glad that I can at least help! <3 if you need anything else let me know and I'll do what I can to help!

6 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

That's a ok! XD I'm just glad that I can at least help! <3 if you need anything else let me know and I'll do what I can to help!

I need the Shield exclusives. :3

9 minutes ago, Ike said:

I need the Shield exclusives. :3

I have a few that I can help with! I'll make a list of what I have available. What I don't have I'm sure that @Glen-i can help with. He has sheild and I have sword.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ugh first aid said:

I have a few that I can help with! I'll make a list of what I have available. What I don't have I'm sure that @Glen-i can help with. He has sheild and I have sword.

I need all of them so anything you can spare would help, I'm not asking for all of them at once, haha.