Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Capcom Co., Ltd. (Capcom) today announced that Monster Hunter: World has shipped over 10 million units* worldwide following the release of the PC version on Steam and in combination with the home console versions of the title.

Monster Hunter: World, the best-selling title in company history, achieved this 10 million-unit milestone following the titles' PC release on the globally accessible Steam platform, allowing the game to appeal to a wider fan base spread across a greater number of regions, and in combination with continued robust sales of the home console version of the game even now, more than six months after its release.

And to think, people said the game would flop not being on a handheld. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is it possible to lose with a ps4-exclusive these days really? Btw if anything needs still plays/fancies hunts I'm still stuck behind Tempered Kirin but I'm getting tempted to get back into the game as a ps4 friend plays and also did a bit last week with my mate in Japan - just let me know somewhere here or on ps4!

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne has just been announced. It's a huge expansion that is set to release next Autumn and includes new ranks, monsters and locations. It's essentially the G rank/Ultimate bits. Can't wait. :bouncy:

Also, Geralt from The Witcher series is making an appearance in the base game. He will come with a new story and quests. 

Edited by Hero-of-Time
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1