NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

:D If they were still playable this would be a day one buy for me. Don’t get why Capcom have removed that feature. ::shrug: Hopefully they add the prowler hunting style as DLC.

4 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Beta is returning!

Well happy with this. I can get another crack at finishing off Blos.

@Blade oh yes!

Chuffed to bits. Just killed a Pukei Pukei and Kula Ya Ku, both of which seemed to had been added to this round of the beta, at least at a higher spawn rate. Pukei is a great creature. Reminds me a bit of Chameleos in terms of his design.

• Thanks 1

There’s a part of me that doesn’t want to play it so it’s all fresh for the game on release... but it was sooooo good last time!

I've been keeping an eye on this game for awhile, I want it, but with less than a month until it releases I am still undecided on what to do.

I don't own an XB1 or PS4 so the question I'm asking myself is if this game is worth the purchase of a console or should I wait for the still unannounced PC release date?

I keep changing my mind every two minutes :) 

33 minutes ago, Shift said:

I've been keeping an eye on this game for awhile, I want it, but with less than a month until it releases I am still undecided on what to do.

I don't own an XB1 or PS4 so the question I'm asking myself is if this game is worth the purchase of a console or should I wait for the still unannounced PC release date?

I keep changing my mind every two minutes :) 

1. Buy a PS4 with a copy of Monster Hunter World & PS Plus

2. Join the N-E Brotherhood

3. Happy Hunting! :D

• Like 3

Aw damn, I really thought it was a simultaneous release! Well, guess I will wait until Autumn.

@Hero-of-Time

there will be yet another open beta test on PS4, beginning 18th January at 18:00 PT (or 19th January at 02:00 GMT for us Brits) and ending 21st January at 17:59 PT (or, 22nd at 01:59 GMT). A new monster, the fierce-looking Nergigante, will appear as a fourth quest alongside the three you'll be familiar with by now.

From PushSquare

• Thanks 1

Played the demo/beta thingy when it was up for the weekend - enjoyed it. Always missed out on the multiplayer aspect of MH and so never got involved with folks here - I'd be getting it essentially for running the hunts with folks on the regular and helping each other out etc. Saying that, how many folks are we going to have about for regular stuff from here on PS4?

6 hours ago, Rummy said:

Played the demo/beta thingy when it was up for the weekend - enjoyed it. Always missed out on the multiplayer aspect of MH and so never got involved with folks here - I'd be getting it essentially for running the hunts with folks on the regular and helping each other out etc. Saying that, how many folks are we going to have about for regular stuff from here on PS4?

I imagine @Hero-of-Time @lostmario will be on regularly. @Blade will be too I’m sure.

I’ll be on but maybe only a couple nights a week, I don’t game all that often these days other than in my commute.

I've not even preordered it yet.

Not really feeling the hype for it yet.

Plus I got a backlog of games from Christmas & Birthday to get through.

If we've got a few regular folks then that's cool! I assume the max party size in the final thing will still be 4? It's really the online/multi that's gonna get me into it - hopefully might convince a few mates but I did that with D2 and now maybe they're a little less likely to trust me :p

• Like 1

Totally forgot about pre-ordering! Haha

I’ve just done so with Simply Games... can’t wait for this game!

What nights are generally best for everyone to get some hunting done (for those who won’t be on all the time)?

Edited by Kav

On 12/01/2018 at 9:46 PM, lostmario said:

I've not even preordered it yet.

Not really feeling the hype for it yet.

Plus I got a backlog of games from Christmas & Birthday to get through.

You have the get it Lost, it’d be weird you not joining the hunt!

On 1/15/2018 at 11:28 AM, Kav said:

You have the get it Lost, it’d be weird you not joining the hunt!

Preordered and booking Friday and Monday off tomorrow.

4 day monster hunting weekend...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was planning on waiting to get the game until @Goafer got it as well so we could play together but watching Giant Bomb play the beta again this weekend was too much so I've now got my copy preordered. I've got this week and most of next off as well so it's a good time for me to finally work on learning it all.

• Thanks 1

My copy has shipped... cannot wait!!!

I should’ve booked the Monday off too.

• Like 1