NEurope
drahkon

E3 2017 - PlayStation Live from E3

sony_e3_2017_press_conference.jpg

When

Showcase - Tuesday, June 13 at 2am BST

PlayStation Live from E3 - Tuesday, June 13 from 8pm to 2am BST; Wednesday, June 14 from 8pm to 2am BST; Thursday, June 15 from 8pm to 1am BST

Where to watch

Twitch

YouTube

Live.PlayStation

If you have a US account, go to Live.PlayStation and log in.

Completing Quests at live.playstation.com will give viewers a chance to unlock free goodies just for watching with us — here’s a sampling of what will be on-hand for PlayStation Live From E3 2017:

• 25% off apparel at the PlayStation Gear Store (excluding sale and pre-order items, US-only)
  • New PS4 Themes, including Symbols in the Sky, Everybody’s Golf, and a fun Donut theme we cooked up for this event
  • Dreadnought Hunter Pack (a $9.99 value)
  • Unlock “MLB The Show 17 E3 2017 Exclusive Pack” for players and items
  • Visit Supergiant’s Pyre Channel to unlock two great rewards (very limited quantities!)

Taken from PlayStation.Blog US.

Should be worth it for the Symbols in the Sky theme alone:

Outside of a surprise Monster Hunter announcement, I can't think of anything else that I really want announced. I think Sony have already covered most of their bases with previous announcements. There will no doubt be one or two surprises but I imagine most of the show will be games that have already been shown, like Spider-Man, God of War, Detroit etc.

I think Sony have already covered most of their bases with previous announcements. There will no doubt be one or two surprises but I imagine most of the show will be games that have already been shown, like Spider-Man, God of War, Detroit etc.

And that's absolutely fine. It's actually really good. Especially if we get some release dates.

I'm excited to see more footage of the games they announced last E3. It's all I need.

Any suprise would just be icing on the cake.

I'm not expecting much from Sony after they went all out the last couple of years. So tired of them revealing games that are years away from release, which basically accounted for the majority of their 2016 show and a big chunk of 2015 as well. Hopefully they have something big for people to play by the end of the year, maybe God of War or Detroit?

First E3 in yonks where I'm not fussed. I've got too much to play. Kind of wouldn't mind some kind of dry spell.

As a newcomer to the PlayStation brand with the PS4, I wouldn't mind some HD remakes or sequels to old PS1/2 games that took my interest in the past. Onimusha maybe, or Crash Team Racing.

Not sure if i will be awake...

So tired of them revealing games that are years away from release,

This is like a youtube comment level argument. :p

I'm looking forward to this on Tuesday. I'll watch Nintendo's thing first after getting home from work and then we'll order a Chinese and watch the Sony event afterwards. :D

I'll watch Nintendo's thing first after getting home from work and then we'll order a Chinese and watch the Sony event afterwards. :D

What will the Chinese do?

[tweet]874085835166973952[/tweet]

Huh.

Well, I guess that's one hour less of sleep I'm getting tonight. Can't help but wonder why this is; any ideas, anyone?

Well, I guess that's one hour less of sleep I'm getting tonight. Can't help but wonder why this is; any ideas, anyone?

Crash announcement (that has already been leeked via the trophy lists). Check the dedicated thread to find out what it is.

People speculate that they might talk about features for a new firmware update.

Sooo...10 hours and 20 minutes to go (or 9 hours and 20 minutes, if you watch the pre-show). Will there be anyone in the NE-Chat? :)

As per usual, i'll watch the Sony conference later on Tuesday.

I'll be watching it live but I wont be associating with you disgusting folks in the NE chat. I've got disgusting folks to talk to in a Discord chat instead.

I said I wasn't going to watch it live this year and I....have changed my mind.

I said I wasn't going to watch it live this year and I....have changed my mind.

Daft knows something. Time to get hyped. :D

Ha! Afraid I am out of the loop. And that isn't a hint; I'm not that subtle.

He's doing the reverse Serebii!

This means there will be a mainline Pokemon game on the Vita! You heard it here first!