NEurope
Julius

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Raikou (Moon) and Entei (Sun) are available via Mystery Gift.

• Thanks 1

Officially revealed (at long last).

Always looked like an Electivire/Lucario/Zoroark hybrid to me, but hey, I’m not complaining about that.

• Thanks 2

Figured I would just post this here. 

Dude is on point.

NintendoLife made these comments about it.

Want to feel old? The 1000th episode of the Pokémon anime recently aired. The series began in 1997 in Japan, and follows the exploits of Ash Ketchum as he travels the world with the goal of being "the very best, like no one ever was". During that time new monsters have appeared with startling regularity, fierce rivals have bitten the dust and new regions have been explored. Ash has also starred in numerous spin-off movies, directly related to the TV show.

The trouble is, statistically speaking, Ash is a terrible Pokémon trainer - despite having ample time to git gud.

Think about it; in over two decades, Ash has only managed to capture 77 out of over 800 different Pokémon types. For someone who hopes to be the best trainer in the world, that's a dire total; Ash's Pokédex must be pretty slim when compared to the average Pokémon GO player.

:D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I could forgive the poor Pokédex, but he's not even that good when it comes to battling. The best he's managed is winning a Pokémon League that doesn't even exist.

Gary and me are right, he's a loser. He's so lame, he made Greninja less cool through association. It lost to a Charizard right? While super powered? Amateur.

He also keeps boxing his old Pokémon for the latest flavour of the month. Nothing against experimenting, but come on.

• Haha 1

The poor guy has been 10 years old for the last 20 years, cut him some slack.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, bob said:

The poor guy has been 10 years old for the last 20 years, cut him some slack.

Which means he hasn't even got a job distracting him. No excuses.

• Haha 1

In a bizarre move, you can download a special Battle Video that showcases Zeraora and it's signature move, Plasma Fists.

QKUW-WWWW-WWWL-J5TL

This means you can technically battle it with your own team using the mock battle feature.

It's an interesting way of showing off a new Pokémon, that's for sure.

EDIT: I wiped the entire team with my Marowak. Hilarious.

Edited by Glen-i

It was recently leaked that Yveltal and Xerneas would be distributed for Pokemon Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, Sun, and Moon at GameStop in the US as part of the latest Legendary Pokemon distribution. Today, full details regarding the event were shared.

GameStop having the distribution for Yveltal and Xerneas is once again confirmed. In the UK, GAME will be handing out codes. The distribution starts on May 4 in both regions.

• Thanks 1

Wait, how was that a leak? It was announced at the start of the blooming year.

12 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Was confused about that as well.

24 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

11 minutes ago, Ike said:

Was confused about that as well.

No idea. I'm just the messenger. Take it up with the other NE ( Nintendo Everything ). :p 

3 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

No idea. I'm just the messenger. Take it up with the other NE ( Nintendo Everything ). :p 

Everything's a leak these days* and it doesn't help that the Pokemon community are so desperate for gen 8 news that everything is a potentially some sort of hint.

* Old man yells at clouds.

To be distributed via Nintendo Network from June 1st to June 22nd for the UK.

The final US/UM mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, is now available from UK GAME stores until November 15th.

Quick! Get it before your nearest store closes down!

No, you can't get it on regular Sun/Moon and no, you can't transfer it to Let's Go, don't ask.

Here's info on other European countries nicked from @Serebii's site.

In Germany, it's being distributed at Gamestop
In Italy, it's being distributed at Gamestop
In Spain, it's being distributed at GAME
In The Netherlands, it'll be distributed at GameMania
In Belgium it'll be distributed at GameMania and Dreamland

Who knew Kirby lived in Belgium?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Aw man, I just went to my local GameMania for a Zeraora code. When I came home I tried to register it but it says it’s already used.... :cry:

I wish they just distribute all event Pokémon through the Nintendo Network. 

• Sad 1

With me being in a Pokemon mood lately I decided to fire this up again. I only put a couple of hours into it when I first bought it and then it got shelved. I had to look back through this thread to see where I had gotten my team of six from as I couldn't for the life of me remember where the likes of Totodile and Cyndaquil had come from. :D I used this opportunity to finally transfer Zeraora over to the game. I've had the code sat on the shelf for a few weeks now.

It's probably not a wise idea to play through this at the moment, what with Pokemon Let's Go being so close, but i'll see how far I get with it before that arrives. I've always wanted to make a team full of Eevee evolutions and play through a Pokemon game with those at my side. Seeing as I have only done the first trial, I may attempt this on this game. I could catch a few in either this or the base Moon game, transfer them over to Moon to evolve them and then transfer them back to Ultra Moon before I go any further. 

It took the best part of this evening to sort out but my team is finally assembled.

DrbNZe6WwAIXCig?format=jpg

I dropped Vaporeon because I've always thought it was the worst looking of the original 3. Sylveon was the other one I dropped due to the flat out awful design of it. I've always hated the thing.

The catching of the Eevee was going well at the start. I managed to nab 3 straight away but then it slowed to a crawl and it took AGES for the others to show up. I used Luxury Balls for two of them as I wanted both Umbreon and Espeon in my squad. Both of these took a while to get due to the happiness levels being a factor in their evolution. For the life of me I have no idea where the Soothe Bell went in my copy of Moon, so I had to run in circles on Tauros without it. :( 

After their happiness levels were sorted I evolved one of them, changed the 3DS clock and then evolved the other. It was just a question of transferring them over to Ultra Moon. 

Phew! I can finally start playing it properly now. :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've always loved 'em, especially Glaceon, Leafeon and Espeon. Sylveon deserves to burn in a fire, through. Such an awful design. :shakehead

It's been interesting playing with my team. I'm used to just using my starter and being able to power through the game without really switching but the Eevee's don't seem to be that powerful in terms of brute strength, so i've found myself switching between them a lot to utilise the type advantages. Still, given that I get bonus exp due to them coming from my other game, I don't think I will struggle that much. :p 

24 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I've always loved 'em, especially Glaceon, Leafeon and Espeon. Sylveon deserves to burn in a fire, through. Such an awful design. :shakehead

Well, we can agree on that at least. I like Sylveon the least too.

Leafeon is terrible name though. Might as well have called it Grasseon, or Planteon.

11 hours ago, Glen-i said:

That makes three of us!

Interesting to see when and if they’ll introduce Drageon, Ghosteon, Steeleon, Groundeon, Rockeon, Psyeon, Poiseon, Flyeon, Fighteon and Bugeon 🤔

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, markderoos said:

That makes three of us!

Interesting to see when and if they’ll introduce Drageon, Ghosteon, Steeleon, Groundeon, Rockeon, Psyeon, Poiseon, Flyeon, Fighteon and Bugeon 🤔

Around 1999?

250px-196Espeon.png

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 4

On 08/11/2018 at 8:47 AM, Glen-i said:

Urgh, don’t get me started on Sylveon...I’m still miffed that we don’t yet have a Dragon-type Eeveelution, which we really should have got in Gen VI alongside Sylveon ::shrug: