NEurope
Julius

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Just now, Glen-i said:

Yeah, I'd probably agree with everything in the spoiler.

I'm afraid I don't have any white variants of the Flabébé line. Sorry.

Seeing as I have Ultra Sun, chances are that Reshiram is exclusive to my version. If there are any exclusive legendaries from Ultra space I don't have but you need, I'll be happy to go grab them for you.

Sounds great :) I’m still looking for Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia, Thundurus, Zekrom, Dialga, Giratina, Landorus and Kyurem.

(And a whole bunch of Mythical/ Event Pokemon) :p

20 minutes ago, markderoos said:

Sounds great :) I’m still looking for Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia, Thundurus, Zekrom, Dialga, Giratina, Landorus and Kyurem.

(And a whole bunch of Mythical/ Event Pokemon) :p

Just checked and I have all 9 USun exclusive legendaries. My battle music obsession was more prominent than I realised. So I'll put those aside for you.

I had a look through my boxes and I have a spare Celebi and Victini. Celebi will be available in Virtual Console Crystal soon, but I don't see any sign of Victini showing up any time soon. Do you want them?

EDIT: @Ugh first aid may be able to help as well. She'd like to know what mythicals you're missing though. So she can check her boxes.

Edited by Glen-i

Wow, that would be very, very awesome!

I got a Celebi through my Gold/Silver VC cases, but no Victini yet.

I also don’t yet have a Mew, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, Meloetta, Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion.

23 minutes ago, markderoos said:

Wow, that would be very, very awesome!

I got a Celebi through my Gold/Silver VC cases, but no Victini yet.

I also don’t yet have a Mew, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, Meloetta, Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion.

Well, I can easily get a Phione by breeding Manaphy and @Ugh first aidhas a spare Mew to hand.

Can't help with the rest, unfortunately.

Would you be available to trade at around 6pm tomorrow? I should have everything ready by then. You'll need 14 Pokemon you don't care about trading away

14 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Well, I can easily get a Phione by breeding Manaphy and @Ugh first aidhas a spare Mew to hand.

Can't help with the rest, unfortunately.

Would you be available to trade at around 6pm tomorrow? I should have everything ready by then. You'll need 14 Pokemon you don't care about trading away

Thanks again Glen-i, really appreciate the effort! I ‘ll try to manage 6 pm (I’m in GMT+1, so that would be around 7 pm overhere), but usually that’s dinner time for me and my family. So it depends on how good/bad my kids behave at the table tomorrow ;)

Ok, @markderoos, I'm ready when you are. You might want to remind me of your in-game name so I don't accidentally give Pokémon to the wrong person.

Just now, markderoos said:

Ok, that didn’t go as I planned and hoped, sorry Glen...

Is there any other day that works for you?

I'm available all day tomorrow, just give me a London time and I'll be there.

• Like 1

Well Necrozma kinda destroyed my team, even the bulkier 'Mons went down in 2 hits. Managed to just finish him off with a Devastating Drake z-move though, wasn't expecting him to be quite that difficult, it's not like I was under leveled or anything. Probably should have brought a fairy type.

19 minutes ago, Ike said:

Well Necrozma kinda destroyed my team, even the bulkier 'Mons went down in 2 hits. Managed to just finish him off with a Devastating Drake z-move though, wasn't expecting him to be quite that difficult, it's not like I was under leveled or anything. Probably should have brought a fairy type.

Spoiler

Necrozma is Psychic type, Fairy wouldn't have helped that much.

Necrozma's buff in this game is bordering on Mega Rayquaza's level of broken, it's stats are utterly insane, which isn't helped by the aura flaring, all stats boost. It's got a great variety of moves, which complements it's ability (Increases Super Effective damage by 20%). It's basically a Mega Evolution in everything but name, and Legendary Pokémon don't need Megas.

The worst thing about it though, is that it even gets it's own Z-Move. So it's a Pokémon that can both Mega Evolve and use a Z-Move, which just throws balance right out of the window.

Like I said with Omega Ruby, what were they thinking!?

Edited by Glen-i

2 minutes ago, Glen-i said:
  Necrozma stuff (Hide contents)

Necrozma is Psychic type, Fairy wouldn't have helped that much.

Necrozma's buff in this game is bordering on Mega Rayquaza's level of broken, it's stats are utterly insane, which isn't helped by the aura flaring, all stats boost. It's got a great variety of moves, which complements it's ability (Increases Super Effective damage by 20%). It's basically a Mega Evolution in everything but name, and Legendary Pokémon don't need Megas.

The worst thing about it though, is that it even gets it's own Z-Move. So it's a Pokémon that can both Mega Evolve and use a Z-Move, which just throws balance right out of the window.

Like I said with Omega Ruby, what were they thinking!?

Yeah, I just realised. Thought it was Dragon type for some reason.

23 hours ago, Ike said:

Yeah, I just realised. Thought it was Dragon type for some reason.

Ultra Necrozma is Psychic/Dragon

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Serebii said:

Oh, didn't know that. Shows how much I've used it then.

51 minutes ago, Serebii said:

Random question, how do I get the default outfit back, the vacation top isn't showing up in the changing room list?

7 minutes ago, Ike said:

Random question, how do I get the default outfit back, the vacation top isn't showing up in the changing room list?

Just unselect whatever top you're wearing

Dialga and Palkia distribution event has started, you need to go to GAME to get a code.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Ike said:

Dialga and Palkia distribution event has started, you need to go to GAME to get a code.

Just gonna jump in here and point out that which Pokemon you get depends on the version you have. Sun and Ultra Sun get Palkia while Moon and Ultra Moon get Dialga.

Effectively, it's the Gen 4 legendary you can't get through normal gameplay on the Ultra games.

I just bought Ultra Moon based on @Glen-i's posts about the mechanics of Pokemon - inspiring me to play again. 

I was going to pick up Alpha Sapphire as I had that game but don't even remember playing it... but thought I'd go with the newest in the hope it has more of an impact on me than when I played Moon originally. Which I wasn't a huge fan of... 

• Like 1

I hope you’ll like it better. I like Gen 7, I find the look and feel very refreshing. Could’ve done with less returning Pokémon, especially from Gen 1 like (almost) always with the mainline games.

I’m not sure if there’s enough of a change compared to Sun and Moon for you to hbe a totaly different experience though...

1 hour ago, markderoos said:

I hope you’ll like it better. I like Gen 7, I find the look and feel very refreshing. Could’ve done with less returning Pokémon, especially from Gen 1 like (almost) always with the mainline games.

I’m not sure if there’s enough of a change compared to Sun and Moon for you to hbe a totaly different experience though...

Often it's down to the mood I'm in when I play them.

When Moon came out, I don't think I was really wanting to play a Pokemon game, but I bought it anyway. 

Now I actually want to play it, I'm hoping it will be a bit of a better experience. 

• Thanks 1

Gen 7 is probably one of the most bizarre cases when it comes to the underlying mechanics that got changed.

I know I was surprised when I did a bit of research on it.

Anyway, my work life is going back to normal now, so I should be able to resume from Gen 6 sometime tomorrow.

Not far in but that woman in white is already pissing me off like she did last time. Daft bitch. 

4 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Not far in but that woman in white is already pissing me off like she did last time. Daft bitch. 

I find myself constantly hoping she'll be killed off.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rob3008 said:

I find myself constantly hoping she'll be killed off.

Maybe if she was in a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game.

• Like 1