NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Two New Retro C-E Schemes

Well you've all (well some of you) have been complaining since we moved (or in fact since we changed the C-E layout a while ago) that you want the old schemes back, and now you can.

We have the grey/blue of the C-E just before we changed to R-E and the old black and purple that everyone seems to love (but I find fugly but whatever - although my sig looks better on it).

The images are possibly temporary as they've an afterthought, will get the graphics team on something more...better.

You can select them by using the drop down menu at the bottom of each page.

They're set so that they automatically scretch to fit your screen, so if you have 800x600 it works the same as if you have...whatevers bigger than 1024x768.

Now quit your moaning :P

excellent, now my eyes can ease up on the brightness. this also calls for a new sig

OOOOOOO: and post count, most excellent

also if u can add the wifi codes and stuff to the old old skin that would be most spectacular

Yeah, the purple and black is most excellent.

Post counts look good too; my only gripes are the lack of WIFI codes (for the wifi'ers out there) and the huge "new thread" buttons. Could they be reduced in size perhaps.

Most excellent. Retro CE FTW.

Plus, i can do this: COCKS LOL

The postcounts will be gone, when I remember how.

-edit-

And they're gone. And im back to Revo-Europe scheme (never saw what was wrong with it in the first place).

hahah holy cow, the graphics on the CE ones are bad. Once you update them, i'll be moving over to grey. I loved that colour scheme :)

Oh and forgot to say, they're set so that they automatically scretch to fit your screen, so if you have 800x600 it works the same as if you have...whatevers bigger than 1024x768.

Nice, the massive gap on the side was annoying but its gone now. Nice work guys.

YES YES, Back in to the Black Purple! Fuck the new school! Welcome to the old school!

But SWEET JESUS do some of the graphics need fixing!! what's with the HUGE comedy REPLY button, and the transparency fuck ups on several of the icons.

No matter, this is still bliss.

Wow, I can't believe I actually used to like this Black/purple theme, the forums look totally different with it.

Fixed some of the buttons, made them all myself of cause. Heavily inspired by Xsorbit. Yeah hmm. Who'd think people would want to look like Xsorbit. You're all off your rocker.

I actually much (much) prefer the revo scheme, but using only two thirds of the screen is hugely annoying. If that could be fixed it'd be great.

I actually much (much) prefer the revo scheme, but using only two thirds of the screen is hugely annoying. If that could be fixed it'd be great.

I looked into it but its awkward, but maybe possible. Not for right now :P

That should stop a lot of ya moaning...but probably not. heh.

Ah the black and purple brings back a lot of memories but i still prefer the revo scheme, just feels more grown up and professional to me.

Man, I'm spoilt for choice. R-E, C-E when I was there. Or C-E before I was there.

Sod it, I'm going with black. But then, you can't tell which I have.

Man, I'm spoilt for choice. R-E, C-E when I was there. Or C-E before I was there.

Sod it, I'm going with black. But then, you can't tell which I have.

You're using the forum default. I can tell everything ;)

You can't really see the green (staff) text with the Grey theme. Also, how about getting a new banner for it sometime soon?

Oh and forgot to say, they're set so that they automatically scretch to fit your screen, so if you have 800x600 it works the same as if you have...whatevers bigger than 1024x768.

1152x864

1280x720

1280x768

1280x960

1280x1024

go Cube-Europe grey

You're using the forum default. I can tell everything ;)

Oh yeah! How many fingers am I holding up?

I'm loving the black/purple C-E theme! Bring back memories *sniff*. But it's not enough for me, I propose a switch back to Xsorbit! :heh:

Wow ash this is awesome! So Retro! Old looks, new functionalities...

Sweetness :)

lol switching back to xsorbit... that'd be awesome ;) I am still paying for the old ones to keep them in the air. If that isn't dedication (money wasting) then I dont know what it is ;)

Sign in to follow this