NEurope
Serebii

Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle

I will start this game soon, so I would like to know if I should get the season pass for it? Has anyone bought it?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, Kounan said:

I will start this game soon, so I would like to know if I should get the season pass for it? Has anyone bought it?

See if you like the game first, and are up for a challenge. The dlc that's currently out consists of 8 extra hard missions. There are also some extra (local) co-op missions. There's a whole new world with an extra playable character coming early next year, but nothing is known about it beyond that.

See if you like the game first, and are up for a challenge. The dlc that's currently out consists of 8 extra hard missions. There are also some extra (local) co-op missions. There's a whole new world with an extra playable character coming early next year, but nothing is known about it beyond that.
Ofcourse, but for people who like it (it looks good for now for me) is the dlc worth it?

On 23/12/2017 at 8:47 PM, tapedeck said:

They could have done some neat 2D sections ala Odyssey - including 2D battles. Maybe it’s because RTS games usually aren’t my thing, but I do appreciate how it mixes strategy with platforming to innovative effect.

Really?  I found the platforming sections to be nothing but filler to pad out the game.  Each their own though.

When you say platforming do you just mean the overworld movement?  Because I'm yet to come across a jump button which would be pretty important for any sort of platforming mechanic.

I personally enjoyed the overworld/exploration part a lot. Ok it wasn't quite Nintendo-standard level design but I still found it fun searching around for treasure chests etc. 

I probably wouldn't have been as into the game it was just battle after battle 

Sure it certainly added more character to the game, but I found myself getting tired of endless switch flipping towards the end.  It was by no means terrible, just personally the least enjoyable part of it.  

• Like 2

Anyone else played the DLC? I'm on the 4th and final world at the moment, so should be getting to it fairly soon I guess.

Yep, looks fantastic. Just read that the new campaign is 10 hours long! Ubisoft seem to have put in a ton of work. Easily worth £15 imo

Yeah this is exactly the kind of DLC I was after. Hyped. 

• Like 1

This does indeed look amazing. :)

When exactly is it getting released though? :blank: 

13 minutes ago, RedShell said:

This does indeed look amazing. :)

When exactly is it getting released though? :blank: 

It seems to be June, but not anything more specific than that.

Genuinely thought that was a double post for a split second. :laughing: One of you has got to un-Nivea your avatar. :D 

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

I will do no such thing.

Oh great, now I’m talking to myself. :laughing:

• Haha 2

The Donkey Kong Adventure dlc will be released on 26-06-2018 or 25-06-2018 for those with the season pass.

• Like 1

Quite a fun little interview with some of the musicians (including Grant Kirkhope) behind the Mario X Rabbids game. Geoff Keighley is hosting!

Briefly thought this was out today and would have been perfect for my trip home this weekend, but alas no.

Managed to pick up the gold version (dlc included) for £33 on the US eshop if anyone's looking to get this