NEurope
Serebii

Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle

6 minutes ago, Serebii said:

Done all the standard challenges. Ultimate ones to do now :)

So, how do you do the Uphill Battle one? I still can't figure it out.

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

So, how do you do the Uphill Battle one? I still can't figure it out.

You need people with Pipe movement 6. Put Mario into the one where the Tornado spawns, get Rabbid Yoshi or Luigi as far up as you can get where it'd be right side of Tornado, and have the other one bounce on top of him to reach the one where the tornado ends up

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Serebii said:

You need people with Pipe movement 6. Put Mario into the one where the Tornado spawns, get Rabbid Yoshi or Luigi as far up as you can get where it'd be right side of Tornado, and have the other one bounce on top of him to reach the one where the tornado ends up

Cheers. Worked a treat.

I tried the final Ultimate level earlier....yeah, that's gonna take some time. You have 30 moves to guide Toad through a labyrinth of spawning enemies. I think I got half way ( took ages to get there ) and then got killed. :(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Cheers. Worked a treat.

I tried the final Ultimate level earlier....yeah, that's gonna take some time. You have 30 moves to guide Toad through a labyrinth of spawning enemies. I think I got half way ( took ages to get there ) and then got killed. :(

Well that's going to be annoying

Ultimate Challenge 2 is kicking my ass. I get right near the end and all the mid-bosses are suddenly kicking my arse. All teaming on one character so it's knocked out, then moving to the next

10 minutes ago, Serebii said:

Ultimate Challenge 2 is kicking my ass. I get right near the end and all the mid-bosses are suddenly kicking my arse. All teaming on one character so it's knocked out, then moving to the next

They aren't kidding when they called them Ultimate. :D

I tried Challenge 3 last night and got so close to the end but then got wiped out by around 10 enemies spawning from nowhere. :( 

Finished world 2 completely, so on to world 3, while Life is strange is downloading!

Couldn't figure out how to do the 8th challenge though, with any arbitrary team composition and skillset. Had to use Rabbid Luigi.

Edited by Sméagol

Mine's here, too.  A week and 2 days delivery, woohoo.  Played very little, but love the opening so far.

IT.IS.DONE!

DIp0_6tUQAAgwU1.jpg

Man, what a challenge those Ultimate stages are. I think I know the final one like the back of my hand due to how many times I had to repeat the thing. :D

• Like 7

I've just finished off mopping up perfects on my remaining stages and with that the game is official done. I was a bit disappointed not to get any unlockable for my effort, though. :(

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I've just finished off mopping up perfects on my remaining stages and with that the game is official done. I was a bit disappointed not to get any unlockable for my effort, though. :(

You get loads of money and extra orbs, which would have helped if you've done them earlier..

19 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

IT.IS.DONE!

DIp0_6tUQAAgwU1.jpg

Man, what a challenge those Ultimate stages are. I think I know the final one like the back of my hand due to how many times I had to repeat the thing. :D

Nice! I'm still struggling with the Ultimate Challenges somewhat so any tips would be appreciated.

Will you be getting the DLC?

22 minutes ago, Serebii said:

Nice! I'm still struggling with the Ultimate Challenges somewhat so any tips would be appreciated.

Will you be getting the DLC?

Yeah, I plan on getting the season pass. I'm happy throw more money at this game.

For the challenges I had to change my team setup. All the way through the game I was using Luigi and Rabbid Peach but they just didn't cut it for the Ultimate stages. I ended up using Rabbid Luigi and Rabbid Mario. 

The Ultimate stages are mainly about being able to:

1. Keep everyone's health up to a decent level

2. Dispatch groups of enemies quickly to either clear a path or for the objective itself.

Both Rabbid Luigi and Mario have Vampire weapons. Also, with R. Luigi also having a Vampire slide move, and a large movement area, this comes in handy to use just to inflict the status so someone else could get back some HP. This helps keeps everyone's health up, so that sorts out the first issue.

The second issue can be tackled by R. Mario. These challenges have a crazy amount of enemies to deal with so what I would do was to use Mario's oversight/shoot when he sees a target moving ability in conjunction with R. Mario's draining enemies in ability. This draws them in and allows Mario to pick a couple of them off.

After that, depending on the positioning of enemies, I would either use R. Mario's shotgun, which does insane damage to multiple enemies at close range, or use his slide move which allows for 3 attacks but the range of impact on it is nuts, hitting numerous enemies who are close by.

Oh, bear in mind that R. Mario's slide move can hit your own team, as can his shotgun. I found it best to either use him first to clear a path or allow the other two members to take their turns and move them well out of the way.

I hope all of this makes sense and helps you out. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Yeah, I plan on getting the season pass. I'm happy throw more money at this game.

For the challenges I had to change my team setup. All the way through the game I was using Luigi and Rabbid Peach but they just didn't cut it for the Ultimate stages. I ended up using Rabbid Luigi and Rabbid Mario. 

The Ultimate stages are mainly about being able to:

1. Keep everyone's health up to a decent level

2. Dispatch groups of enemies quickly to either clear a path or for the objective itself.

Both Rabbid Luigi and Mario have Vampire weapons. Also, with R. Luigi also having a Vampire slide move, and a large movement area, this comes in handy to use just to inflict the status so someone else could get back some HP. This helps keeps everyone's health up, so that sorts out the first issue.

The second issue can be tackled by R. Mario. These challenges have a crazy amount of enemies to deal with so what I would do was to use Mario's oversight/shoot when he sees a target moving ability in conjunction with R. Mario's draining enemies in ability. This draws them in and allows Mario to pick a couple of them off.

After that, depending on the positioning of enemies, I would either use R. Mario's shotgun, which does insane damage to multiple enemies at close range, or use his slide move which allows for 3 attacks but the range of impact on it is nuts, hitting numerous enemies who are close by.

Oh, bear in mind that R. Mario's slide move can hit your own team, as can his shotgun. I found it best to either use him first to clear a path or allow the other two members to take their turns and move them well out of the way.

I hope all of this makes sense and helps you out. :)

Thanks! I was using Rabbid Peach due to her Heal ability, but more Vamp status might be what the doctor orders!

Edited by Serebii

59 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

You get loads of money and extra orbs, which would have helped if you've done them earlier..

Not really. I never struggled for money or moves. Some of the skills ( think it's the red section ) are pretty throw away, TBH. All the major skills I had enough points for. It's not as if the rewards from the 5 stages I didn't get Perfect on during the first attempt would have had a massive impact. Plus, doing the Ultimate stages before replaying these stages helped as I had much better weapons.

I completely did World 1 yesterday and moved on to World 2. Now I realise that it may be a bit silly to restart a battle over and over to get a Perfect when doing them the first time around so will settle with the other scores for now and then return once I've got stronger.

This game is really enjoyable. It's simple enough to understand but still has a lot of depth to it. It looks good, the sound is amazing and the humour is good. I've played for around 12 hours (or well, the game has been on for that amount of time) so still have quite a few hours left in it.

Decided to buy this after seeing so many people enjoy it here and on Reddit. Seems quite good fun so far, just played for around an hour so. Wasn't at all sure what to expect  as I knew almost nothing about it other than it's a turn based strategy.

First game I've bought since Mario Kart and hopefully keep me going until Mario comes out.

Yeah I picked it up last Saturday for similar reasons and I'm enjoying it.  Tend to just be doing one, maybe two, missions at once so I'll be at it for a while but its really enjoyable.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Yeah I picked it up last Saturday for similar reasons and I'm enjoying it.  Tend to just be doing one, maybe two, missions at once so I'll be at it for a while but its really enjoyable.

A man after my own heart!

If I'm lucky I'll get an hour or two a day, I've managed to clear the first world now going back through doing challenges and trying to get Perfect scores; I can see this lasting me until Christmas at this rate as I really want to see and do everything this game has to offer!

Yeah, I plan on getting this as well as Fate/Extella on Switch. Both of them seem like good games for my morning commute. Going to buy them as soon as I finish watching Little Witch Academia on Netflix :D.

And from what I gather here at the forum (and from reviews) this game is a gem, right?

3 hours ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

A man after my own heart!

If I'm lucky I'll get an hour or two a day, I've managed to clear the first world now going back through doing challenges and trying to get Perfect scores; I can see this lasting me until Christmas at this rate as I really want to see and do everything this game has to offer!

An hour of two a day. How id love that. Try a couple hours a week. 

• Like 1

Now now, its not a competition :p

Although saying that, the only reason I'm getting that much time atm is because I'm off work this week.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Serebii said:

On Ultimate Challenge 4 finally. Hell no. This is near impossible

I beg to differ. :p

Where are you getting stuck at? I may be able to offer some advice/tactics.