NEurope
Serebii

Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle

So this...

oxp12ahx-998474.jpg

...is actually real? :blank:

I don't know what to say at this stage. ::shrug:

That's an insane leak, even by Ubisoft standards!

Still, the four slides make it sounds pretty interesting. Will def reserve judgement till the proper reveal.

It'll also be great to see a game at E3 and have it release two months later.

It's kind of amusing that when this leaked, the Switch didn't even have a name.

The worst thing is I'll show this to my Mrs and she'll lap it up, be a day one in our household I reckon...

I will actually reserve proper judgement until it's properly revealed, if that slide is true though gives me hope that e3 could see the rest of the years schedule fleshed out.

While it will undoubtedly be a fun little game, seeing Ubisoft still try their hardest to make Rabbids as big as the Minions kind of annoys me.

The Rabbids should've been laid to rest in the Wii era.

Still, I am looking forward to seeing more of the worlds and whatnot.

I hope the worlds are really 'twisted' as the leak says and that there might be even more characters to play with later.

Would be pretty funny to see Rabbids dress up as Waluigi and Wario.

Some people (Twitter lol) have been angry at me for making snap judgements on this game despite having seen 'no gameplay yet' but I really don't care, I hate the rabbids and the concept of this so why should I wait until I've played it to form an opinion? I think it cheapens the Mario brand.

If the gameplay is great and the game turns out to be fun then I'm happy for the people that like it, but for the same reasons I won't play a BRATZ game or watch the Minions movies, I won't be partaking in this because the main characters irk me so much.

I'm just waiting for Mario Kart DLC announcements of 'Rabbid Mario', 'Rabbid Peach' and 'Rabbid Yoshi' to really push that roster into the 'all time low' category :p

Well, if anything Nintendo will make good money with 10 new amiibos...

It's really weird to see an official document refer to Peach as "Badass".

Ah well, I'm sure it'll be a fun crossover when all is said and done. I mean, we knew about it for months, I think the shock value has been lost for a while, now :heh:

I like the Rabbids and I like Mario. So I was looking forward to this when it was just a rumour. But now I'm not so keen based on the characters wielding what look to be guns.

The slide saying "surprise at announcement" is very amusing to me though. I bet they've had to rewrite their plans a little. It's probably ruined Ubisoft's E3.

While it will undoubtedly be a fun little game, seeing Ubisoft still try their hardest to make Rabbids as big as the Minions kind of annoys me.

The Rabbids were out a few years earlier than the Minions. So it's not like as if they're a me-too idea.

It's really weird to see an official document refer to Peach as "Badass".

Ah well, I'm sure it'll be a fun crossover when all is said and done. I mean, we knew about it for months, I think the shock value has been lost for a while, now :heh:

It is a Ubisoft document, so I'm guessing Nintendo will be a bit peeved with what it says.

Mario's holding a Bullet Bill gun though, tbf!

Colonialism comes to the Mushroom Kingdom.

I'd like to believe that slide is their whole plan.

"So, how should we handle launch?"

"Go big...?"

"Brilliant!"

Mario's holding a Bullet Bill gun though, tbf!

Oh please, Roy's been toting a Bullet Bill Bazooka for quite a while now.

Possible amiibo line has been leaked.

From Gaf.

ysfEix-cXvh1aKCRLqSiqR3GDb1snJsNuO7e3tEqBo-1024x652.jpg

– amiibo support seems to be planned

– Prototypes feature a mode dubbed ‘amiibo machine’

– Ubisoft is said to be producing prototype figurines of some of the game’s characters

– These could be for a potential Kingdom Battle amiibo line

If they struggled to sell the Animal Crossing amiibo line then they're going to have a great time with these.

The only valid response to those "amiibo" figures...

?u=https%3A%2F%2F33.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_lszo671b4f1qhoeldo1_r1_500.gif&f=1

Do not want!

The first amiibo I won't buy... ugh! We don't get any arms ones but we get these... This is going to be a big aspect of the e3 isn't it?! Oh boy!

I like the look of it. really does look like ubisoft have come up with some fresh ideas.

if it reviews well day 1