NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2017

@RedShell lives up to his name sake.  Homing in on all who dare to stand in front of him (and then continuously firing backwards in first place for funzies).

Congrats! :peace:

Looking forward to joining IN! again next year (with hopefully a better average this time!)

• Thanks 1

Thanks to all who take part, especially @Glen-i for taking up the slack and running the league (though some of his themes leave a lot to be desired, I mean what were you on 😋)

It’s aleays great to race you guys, always ending up with some great battles and close calls along with the pure unfairness that Mario Kart brings. 

One last time this year, here are my highlights from the last night. 

my view of that shell hit. 

dammit @RedShell get out my way. 

grrrr. Him again!

thanks again to everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 21/12/2017 at 10:39 PM, BowserBasher said:

If if anyone is up for a round or two next Thursday, I’ll have the room open as normal. 

This still going on? I’m up for some games.

1 hour ago, RedShell said:

This still going on? I’m up for some games.

Totally forgot. Sorry. I’ll set a reminder for next week. 

Is this coming back for 2018?

As an idea to float, what about shorter, sharper seasons making it a bit easier for people to say commit for a season then have a break and then return etc?

30 minutes ago, DazzeL said:

Is this coming back for 2018?

As an idea to float, what about shorter, sharper seasons making it a bit easier for people to say commit for a season then have a break and then return etc?

From @Glen-i post on the previous page this will return on the 25th of this month. Interesting thought. I think last years was split into a few seasons so it could be done I suppose. 

1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

From @Glen-i post on the previous page this will return on the 25th of this month. Interesting thought. I think last years was split into a few seasons so it could be done I suppose. 

Aha - thank you.

It’s just an idea, could do four nine week seasons for example.

Looking forward to this starting up again in a couple of weeks. :) Have a theme suggestion for you @Glen-i, how about merging 2 of the most entertaining N-E MK themes? Wario and Bob-omb only with "Smart" Steering? :laughing:

Would be truly spectacular I reckon. :D

ievnFwz.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4