NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2017

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

You know what? Whenever I say something is going to be up, just ignore me, OK? I got way into Mystic Quest last night.

Here's the current table. 

oWGgHHl.png

@Vileplume2000 makes a re-entry by increasing his average. @punio75 loses 6th place to @martinist, the past couple of weeks have been rough on him. @RedShell's lead has decreased a bit since last week. He still maintains his 100% Top 3 streak though.

With @martinist getting too into playing very rude and naughty games, only @S.C.G and @punio75 have a 100% attendance now. Who'll be first to crack? Or disconnect and decide not to keep their scores? Same thing.

We've had some pretty wacky themes lately, so I think it's time for a Player's Choice... with a @BowserBasher twist. It's time for...

r4HhqmT.png

Baby Monsters!

Nothing says immature quite like bloody Comic Sans! It's insulting to even type that!

So, a quick explanation. You're free to choose any vehicle you like, as long as it's a Quad. That choice will no doubt be very important, not to mention that the babies themselves also have different stats. It might be worth experimenting and finding a setup you're not dreadful with. Remember that you can press +/- on the vehicle selection screen to see stats.

So what vehicles are Quads I hear you cry?

100px-StandardATVBodyMK8.png 100px-WildWigglerBodyMK8.png100px-TeddyBuggyBodyMK8.png100px-MK8BoneRattler.png100px-MK8DX_Splat_Buggy.png100px-MK8DX_Inkstriker.png

From Left to right:

• Standard Quad
  • Wild Wiggler
  • Teddy Buggy
  • Bone Rattler
  • Splat Buggy
  • Inkstriker

Group 1 @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@martinist

@punio75

@viceview51

opu0pt.jpg

Edited by S.C.G
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, viceview51 said:

Baby Bowser doesn't count as baby? How discriminate.

Baby Bowser has never been in Mario Kart. You're thinking of Bowser Jr. Who I'm pretty sure is around 10.

On 21/10/2017 at 8:16 AM, Glen-i said:

Baby Monsters!

Nothing says immature quite like bloody Comic Sans! It's insulting to even type that!

I first saw your post on mobile, and wondered what the hell you were on about: :heh:

NY8G282.jpg

It seems iOS is far too posh for Comic Sans. :laughing:

Anyway, IN! :peace:

• Haha 2

Update Warning!

There's another update. It's nothing big, but you wanna give yourself about 5 minutes to update Mario Kart, just in case.

EDIT: It's nothing. @Dcubed's Switch just wanted that update so bad, it downloaded it twice.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Update Warning!

There's another update. It's nothing big, but you wanna give yourself about 5 minutes to update Mario Kart, just in case.

Logged-in and there was nothing on my side. I know I had it last week, not sure it's related...

Just now, viceview51 said:

Logged-in and there was nothing on my side. I know I had it last week, not sure it's related...

Well, I was definitely in last week, and I got another update pop-up when I booted up Mario Kart about an hour ago.

9 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Well, I was definitely in last week, and I got another update pop-up when I booted up Mario Kart about an hour ago.

What version does your game say it is? Or anyone having a second update. I’ve only had the one and am on 1.3.0

Just now, BowserBasher said:

What version does your game say it is? Or anyone having a second update. I’ve only had the one and am on 1.3.0

1.3.0... Weird... The Switch restarted and everything.

Guess it's nothing. Sorry about that. See ya at 8.

• Like 1

Damn. I was hoping they added an update to allow voice chat via the app at least. We really could do with it. 

fa859902f2a32e269638df2812f0717d9564c562

Sorry.  Last minute snafu means that I'm not gonna make it this time :( 

Has a fun though!

• Sad 2

I've not played in the League for a couple of years but i'm fancying it. Would it be possible to join?

7 minutes ago, Blade said:

I've not played in the League for a couple of years but i'm fancying it. Would it be possible to join?

No problem! All you have to do is add BowserBasher's Switch to your friends list, you know, if you haven't already.

8313-9234-5620

He shows up as Simon in the friend list. The room opens at around 7:45pm with races starting at around 8. Make sure you use the correct vehicle and character setup. (Most are available from the get-go, so no excuses)

Any questions, just ask me.

• Like 1

So how are we gonna do this?

Start from scratch? Or carry on. Because I didn't get the results on the second race...

EDIT: BTW, @BowserBasher...

same-dress.gif

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 1