NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2017

13 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

It does.

What are you using to capture it?

Edit:
I always thought they should improve replays with a free camera option.

I took the capture.  Finally got my capture set up back up and running again just this week! :D

I use an Elgato HD60.  Just used it to nab the clip from MKTV and then used Adobe Premiere to make the gif.

Fun night BTW! :peace:

Edited by Dcubed
  • Like 1

The League Table

2016%20PC_zpsfsuyodr8.jpg

We are into the final week, no big changes in the league this week, lets see if we can all hang onto our positions. 

Regarding the future of the league, @Glen-i has agreed to be my replacement, I wish you all the best. Nothing else to be said, the last week will be player's choice and unfortunately I am out.

Next League Night Thursday 31st August 8pm

2016%20PC_zpsfsuyodr8.jpg

Group 1, @BowserBasher is host

1. @Glen-i
  2. @BowserBasher
  3. @punio75

Other Players

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Mole said:

[..] Nothing else to be said, the last week will be player's choice and unfortunately I am out.

What's the reason?

Anyway, I'm most likely in tomorrow.

9 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Let's go!

with @The Mole out maybe I can finish on a high and get some gold trophies. 

As much as I'd love to get in the way of that ambition, I have to declare myself out this week. But I look forward to taking over the league and ruining everyone's day from a more managerial position. Don't forget to take those pictures @Dcubed

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

@The Mole

Thanks for all your efforts for setting this up, have enjoyed the challenge.

(Psst am I still last on the list? I've neglected gym time on thursdays in order to preserve my honour...)

13 minutes ago, King_V said:

@The Mole

Thanks for all your efforts for setting this up, have enjoyed the challenge.

(Psst am I still last on the list? I've neglected gym time on thursdays in order to preserve my honour...)

King_V with the priorities right there. Lol. 

• Like 1

Holy crap! @S.C.G actually made it IN! on time! What kind of bizzaro world have I fallen into!?

Edited by Dcubed
  • Like 3

@S.C.G no apologies for the boomerang on the line of Mount Wario. :p

wow. I totally blew that last GP. Had some terrible moments and got shunted of the track on the last corner of Ice Ice Outpost to go from 2nd to almost last. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BowserBasher said:

wow. I totally blew that last GP. Had some terrible moments and got shunted of the track on the last corner of Ice Ice Outpost to go from 2nd to almost last. 

LOL - I saw that.

2 hours ago, The Mole said:

@BowserBasher How can you do so well on the first two GPs and then fall so far on the last. This is becoming a bit of a habit :p

I know. That last GP was just a nightmare. Was all very close too, so when I got hit I'd drop through half the field. I did also put that last GP on frantic mode. 

The Final standings

So after 16 weeks of racing, we now have a winner but before I announce them, a few other prizes need to be given out first.

First of all, the most placed 3rd places goes to...

@martinist

Well done to Martinist. Next The Most placed second places goes to...

@Glen-i

Well done Glen-i. Finally the most first placed places goes to..

The Mole

It did help I went the last month with almost flawless wins, only stopped by Glen-i on my last GP.

The next award goes to the highest attendance. Although no-one scored 100% this time, the player with the highest attendance is...

@punio75

Congratulations Punio although well done to @Glen-i and @BowserBasher for scoring over 75%

Finally, the top 3. In 3rd place we have...

@Emerald Emblem

Although Nicktendo should be in 3rd, his attendance is too low so well done Emerald. In second place...

@Glen-i

I will miss racing with you, always there among the top player, just falling short of the title. Finally in 1st place...

The Mole

Finally, been playing this league for a while now and always fallen short, well not today.

To finish off here is the final league table:

League%20table_zpsjbecuq1p.jpg

Final Comments

First off, I would like to say a special thanks to @BowserBasher for hosting the league nights each week.

Next I would like to say thank you to @Glen-i and @Dcubed for taking the pictures each week and also providing some of the theme.

Finally I would like to say thank you to all of you. Without you, this league would not take place.

I will now be passing the league over to @Glen-i as unfortunately my Thursdays are now unavailable but I hope you give him as much respect as me. I wish you all good luck and hope to see you all soon!! 

The Mole out!!

• Like 6

End of an era. Godspeed my friend!

No pressure @Glen-i! Now you have to make each week extra funny to make up for our loss here.

• Like 1