NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2017

Shame the lobby lagged out at the end there - I was doing so much better in GP3!

I've had a communication error twice on the last GP. Once after the 3rd race and again after the 1st... oh well

I've had a communication error twice on the last GP. Once after the 3rd race and again after the 1st... oh well

Same for me.

Aww man, those connection issues are annoying. It's gonna make nabbing the results extra annoying, but still doable.

Great races everyone! : peace:

I'll join in once I'm more familiar with all the tracks and have plugged in my LAN adapter.

Good racing! I guess you just add up points for the last 3+1 races?

But man that was some intense racing! Best moment was in 2nd time RR I wanted to make a shortcut jump with a mushroom but it got stolen by a ghost. On that very moment!

OK, through a combination of @Glen\-i that was INTENSE.

Yeah, that last GP in particular was mental. Each race was bloody close between the two of us. Lovely and tense!

But man that was some intense racing! Best moment was in 2nd time RR I wanted to make a shortcut jump with a mushroom but it got stolen by a ghost. On that very moment!

That happened to me twice. Get a mushroom, go for a shortcut, get jacked by Boo, proceed to utterly panic as you try to get back on track.

It's the new "Use a lightning right when 1st place is gliding over a hole", isn't it?

Edited by Glen-i
Automerged Doublepost

Thank you everyone for competing, the numbers are picking up slowly which is a good sign. Here is the updated league table.

The League Table

League%20table_zpskl2tkpen.jpg

This week will be the last 'player's choice' night and I will start introducing theme night. If you have a theme idea, send them to me via private message. I am also looking to include battle mode in the league somehow so if you have any ideas regarding this, also message me your ideas. This weeks theme is up. See you all soon!!

Next League Night Friday 2nd June 8pm

2016%20PC_zpsfsuyodr8.jpg

Edited by The Mole

@The Mole Can't make it tomorrow night, going out to dinner with someone. Will be back for next week though.

Next League Night: Friday 2nd June 8pm

@Glen\-i

3. @dazzybee

Really low on numbers tonight, hopefully they pick up later. Good luck!!

Sorry, I won't be able to take part tonight. @Glen\-i will be playing on my account instead of me though, so continue to join me as host as normal.

Right! As DCubed mentioned, I'll be commandeering his Switch tonight. So even though I'm the host, newcomers will still have to add @Dcubed's Switch FC.

You can find it under his Mii's moronic face above.

I'll open the room at around 7:45pm.

If we don't have at least 6 people, would you peeps be OK with me filling the other spots with Hard CPU's?

Either way, see ya then!

EDIT: The room is open now. Come on in!

Edited by Glen-i

Thanks for the fun evening. I may not get to play again for some time but it was just like old times. Bloody Boo stole my shell on Animal Crossing on the last corner which caused me to get hit by a red shell then a blue one to lose first.

Right, here are the results.

GP1

18835687_1316356158482825_6806268488506233823_n.jpg?oh=3b06fd374be5cc4ab4356326691ec199&oe=599E28D2

GP2

18813900_1316356408482800_1182123009841222242_n.jpg?oh=2e339754e590699a99af4359ec55e202&oe=59E83570

GP3

18813348_1316356675149440_2965898674431883941_n.jpg?oh=60a8161b279947c7d773f79d4ae209b7&oe=59AFCB6C

Geez, @BowserBasher, you were so constantly on my tail, I thought I was playing Splatoon!

Thankfully, I wasn't.

Thanks for the races guys.

Whoever Jamba-Pat was, let yourself be known. For @The Mole's sake, you know?

Unless it's a random guy from @Dcubed's friend list. That's perfectly possible.

After this week, I will be free to join so watch out @Glen\-i. Here is the updated league table

The League Table

League%20table_zps8uzvs0f0.jpg

Glen-i holds onto his top spot with a few more additions to the league. If your name is different from your racing name, please tell me to make it easier doing the scores. This week is the start of themes (and groups based on rankings if we get 2 groups). This theme is 'The Adventures of Mario' with each GP containing a Mario course, a friend of Mario course, a boss and a bonus level. Good luck everyone!!

Next League Night Friday 9th June 8pm

2017%20Theme_zpsb16jkzj2.jpg