NEurope
Happenstance

The Gifted (X-Men TV Series)

is that Amy Acker? AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW yeah!

The teaser intrigued me enough for what a teaser should

It's weird seeing Adam Goldbergs first girlfriend in a serious role. Good to see Blink being included. Having that character in anything is always a plus. I'll certainly be giving this a watch.

So.. how many X-men series are coming? I've genuinely not heard of this one, but I know there's at least 2, perhaps 3 coming.. There's the Cloak & Dagger, the one with Maisie Williams and Anya Taylor-Joy, and I believe something about X-Force?

So.. how many X-men series are coming?

There's Legion (season 1 has finished) and The Gifted.

The Maisie Williams one is a "New Mutants" film, while X-Force is also a film.

Cloak & Dagger is part of the MCU, with other upcoming shows like Defenders, New Warriors, Punisher, Inhumans and returning shows like Agents of SHIELD, Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. Plus potentially The Runaways, but that hasn't been fully confirmed as part of the MCU.

Just finished watching the first episode. It seems pretty good so far. I'm interested to see where it goes.

Does anyone know if these Fox based Marvel shows will crossover at any point? Or are they completely separate to one another?

20 hours ago, bob said:

Does anyone know if these Fox based Marvel shows will crossover at any point? Or are they completely separate to one another?

I think they're separate. 

Just watched the first episode on Sky. Great stuff.

I love how the Sentinels are portrayed in this. The way they are, I'd be very surprised if Bastion doesn't make an appearance at some point.

I was very surprised Polaris is in this. I had no idea that she would be it. Hopefully she will be a main character.

Loving that Blink made the cut, as well. It seems they are going with a kind of Generation Next version of her, where she hasn't got a great amount of control over her powers. AoA version is still the GOAT, though.

Yup. In for the season.

Just caught up with the season finale. I’ve really enjoyed the entire season and I think the hints towards what’s gone on in the world before this with the X-Men and Brotherhood are nice touches. It’s also cool to see an X-Men story like this which shows off more than just the core group and their superhero fights, seeing what it’s like to the normal muties. Ahem, sorry, mutants.

Amazing how many superhero films and tv series there are these days. And yet people moan when they release 4 Star Wars films in two and a half years.