NEurope
Zell

N-Europe Summer Meet 2017

I cannot do the 19th I'm afraid, I'm in Korea.

4 minutes ago, bob said:

I cannot do the 19th I'm afraid, I'm in Korea.

Are you saying you could do the 12th?

Are you saying you could do the 12th?

No, I'm in Japan then.
  • Like 1

It's all cool. I'd rather it suit the people who are travelling a distance for it than someone who lives in London anyway.
I sadly have to be in Southampton to feed a cat that weekend. Can't let him starve! 

Gutted to miss out but that's the way it is!

57 minutes ago, Mr-Paul said:

I sadly have to be in Southampton to feed a cat that weekend. Can't let him starve!

I mean... just take the cat with you to London?

N-E loves cats.

• Like 1

I think for the sake of moving forward and planning we should lockdown the date of the 19th, should make things easier!

I might be abroad at that point so don't count me in for the escape room as I might need to escape it. But if I'm around I'll come to the other things (and sleep in on the Saturday)

On 10/07/2017 at 3:31 PM, Mr-Paul said:

I unfortunately probably won't be able to make the 19th. Going to be out of London that weekend. 12th was better for me, but no worries - am sure I can meet up with the London lot some other time.

Would you be able to either day either side of the Saturday? Would be good to catch up, you're the only person here apart from Anil who likes cricket :)

Can I please get some confirmations from people so that I can start booking the Escape Room?

On 7/13/2017 at 5:49 PM, Zell said:

Would you be able to either day either side of the Saturday? Would be good to catch up, you're the only person here apart from Anil who likes cricket :)

Can I please get some confirmations from people so that I can start booking the Escape Room?

Do you want me to confirm it again or was the other two times I said it ok? :p

Where abouts is this escape room and is there somewhere nearby we could go for food before/after and then just hang out after.

Is 19th locked in? If I'm robbing two other people of being there, it's not right and I will sit it out.

Also is there only like... four of us going to be there or something? Not seeing a lot of names here

On 13/07/2017 at 5:49 PM, Zell said:

Not sure if I can make the Friday or not but if I can will let you know, would be great to catch up and i'm always good for some cricket chat! (my life has been consumed with it lately!)

And yeah, where is everyone in this thread!? Shorty, you don't need to feel like you should pull out at all! There's only been about 5 people say they can/can't go, and you're being the most pro-active about going (and the one travelling down for it!)

3 hours ago, Shorty said:

Do you want me to confirm it again or was the other two times I said it ok? :p

Where abouts is this escape room and is there somewhere nearby we could go for food before/after and then just hang out after.

Is 19th locked in? If I'm robbing two other people of being there, it's not right and I will sit it out.

Also is there only like... four of us going to be there or something? Not seeing a lot of names here

I meant confirmations for the Escape Room!

The one I was thinking of is on Caledonian Road, so not very far away from where I live:

https://cluequest.co.uk/

I've been before and it was good fun. There are others though that are a bit cheaper.

I'm saying 19th is the date, don't really want to change it again now.

On 7/4/2017 at 2:04 PM, Shorty said:

I've never done an escape room, count me in for that though.

On 7/10/2017 at 0:25 PM, Shorty said:

Confirming interest in escape room.

Me too! ;) Happy with any of the options on that site you linked.

So five people filled out the spreadsheet, one can't make it. No Dannyboy, no Cube and presumably no Rez.... end of an era?

With the cost of train tickets I'm now wondering if it's even worth bothering :/

Ahhh I didn't do the sheet cos it doesn't work on my damn phone! Kept forgetting to do it on my laptop. I'm definitely in for Friday and Sat @Zell, but I probs won't do the escape room.

Did I officially drop out? I'm moving house on the 12th and have a stag do on the 19th.

So because of a lack of interest, I think it might be better to just keep it small and London-based. I understand people don't want to pay for train tickets and travel far if there's hardly anyone is going to attend.

London peeps, still up for hosting people for an evening of gaming and drinking. Or going out to Loading again like we did a few months ago.

I didn't actually realise that the date had been moved back by a week until just now (for some reason I thought it was still the 12th). Serves me right for not visiting this place for such a long time.

The 19th for me is a maybe - I have plans for the Saturday but I'm going to try and move them. 

Well if anyone is around/up for doing anything this weekend, I'm now working early until mid-afternoon on Saturday, but am free in the evening and on Friday night.

Man, I'm sad to hear attendance is low this year. :( I definitely plan to return with a vengeance next year! It just wasn't feasible for me to come this year, unfortunately.

It's unfortunate that attendance will be low this year, but i had a feeling it might have been.  I'd have come along this year myself, however i'm trying to save up for a deposit (more so now than before).  Plus, it doesn't help that i've not had a proper pay rise in years and it's finally just hitting my pocket.  Luckily, i don't have anything on my credit card to pay off.  For those going, i hope you have a great time none the less and the weather holds up.