NEurope
Agent Gibbs

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Mantis is absolutely adorable.

That scene in the teaser.. "She just told everyone your deepest, darkest secret! You must be so embarrassed!" It actually continues. That shot of her and Drax that follows is priceless.

So many laughs in this film.

Seen this on Friday night and loved it to bits. I think the first film has a stronger story and better pacing but the sequel is much funnier. Drax was absolutely hilarious throughout the movie and the scene with baby Groot getting the items had me in stitches. My favourite line though had to be the one involving Mary Poppins. I couldn't stop laughing. :D

Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing when Peter goes all badass at the end?

Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing when Peter goes all badass at the end?

was it Chain, Fleetwood Mac?

I can't remember what was playing then now, but remember that was one of the awesome tunes during one of the action bits

Saw it on the weekend, absolutely loved it. Funnier than the previous movie, the story felt slightly weaker than the 1st. Cracking tunes throughout also. Drax was a highlight of the movie, but i agree that Groot was the star of this movie.

Just got back from seeing the movie. Loved it. Probably still prefer the first movie but only just. Some great nods to the Marvel universe in this one.