NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Puyo Puyo Tetris

Slowly realising that I really hate Puyo Puyo. I just suck at it! Thankfully Tetris is still so timeless that I dont regret getting the game.

Slowly realising that I really hate Puyo Puyo. I just suck at it! Thankfully Tetris is still so timeless that I dont regret getting the game.

I'm actually getting the hang of it a little. Lesson mode has some nice pointers on how to set up chains, I recommend going through it.

It's a shame this came out at the same time as Mario Kart and not a few weeks before. I think it's great basically getting both games in one package and the mixture is a nice twist on the formula, I just don't have time to play it.

Might have to try the Puyo Puyo lessons then. I suck at the single-player Puyo-only challenges. Can't ever set up more than a two-three-chain by myself (though big bang with Puyo is much more fun than with Tetris).

As others here, I suck at Puyo Puyo. I dread taking on the story mode in those challenges.

Just got the game today.

Ended up getting a US version as they were cheaper. To my luck I got the day one edition (Even though the listing made no mention of this).

The english dub is making my soul hurt, but at least we finally got an eastern release for this title.

Will be down for online matches if you're looking for more players to play with :)

I'm loving this and well up for online games if people have it and want to play online. PM me and maybe we can get on what's app/hangouts to organise games and message after games or whatever.

The english dub is making my soul hurt

What!? That's one of my favourite things about this game!

I think I'm going to have to kick you, like, really super hard.

I'd be up for some online games over the weekend as well.

Sign in to follow this