NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hogge

Payday 2

OMG, my fave FPS of the past few years is Switch bound!

Hope that you can transfer your Steam DLC to the Switch version.

Edited by Hogge

It finally has a release date.

Starbreeze Studios and OVERKILL – A Starbreeze Studio just announced the release dates for the hugely successful cooperative first-person shooter PAYDAY 2 for the Nintendo Switch™ system.  

PAYDAY 2 is set to release on February 23rd in Europe and Australia and February 27th in North and South America. This is the first time ever that PAYDAY 2 will be available on a Nintendo console - both digitally and through physical distribution on cartridge by 505 Games.

Honestly didn't think it would ever come out!

Not terribly interested in it, but I do hope it's a good port and that it does well.

1 minute ago, Dcubed said:

Honestly didn't think it would ever come out!

Not terribly interested in it, but I do hope it's a good port and that it does well.

I wonder if the game got pushed back/held until Nintendo's online setup is up and running? This game will live or die depending on the online setup and I have Nintendo pegged as having it ready late Feb/early March.

3 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I wonder if the game got pushed back/held until Nintendo's online setup is up and running? This game will live or die depending on the online setup and I have Nintendo pegged as having it ready late Feb/early March.

Yeah, it could well be the case.  There was another game that recently announced a delay because they wanted to wait for the paid service to launch as well, but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me right now...

Sign in to follow this