NEurope
drahkon

Gwent: The Witcher Card Game (PC/XB1/PS4)

No idea. Don't think they have ever said anything about that. New season started today and they last for two months.

Downloaded this again to see if you can finally play against friends on PS4. And you can.

But none of my friends are playing...well, game got me hooked anyway. Built my own deck and am trying to successfully play it. It's not that easy, though :D 

Edit: Just won three casual matches in a row. I actually made some smart moves as opposed to my humble beginnings when I was lucky to win :laughing: 

Might buy the starter pack for 5€ (10 Card Kegs, i.e. 5 cards each, a legendary card and some other currency...whatever that's used for).

Edited by drahkon

Send me an invite any time if you want. Although I might have a slightly better deck :p Could give you few tips to the deck/archetype you're playing too. Just ask if you have any questions. I have been playing every single day since it launched May last year.

58 minutes ago, Tales said:

Send me an invite any time if you want. Although I might have a slightly better deck :p Could give you few tips to the deck/archetype you're playing too. Just ask if you have any questions. I have been playing every single day since it launched May last year.

Yeeaaahh...I might get wrecked by you :p 

Right now I'm just getting my bearings, discovering cards and their abilities, etc. At my level (6) I'm winning maybe 60% of rounds with the deck I made. Don't know about archetypes, though. What kinds are there?

Well, there's a lot of archetypes, some better, some more popular than others. Personally I run Skellige Greatswords mostly. What faction are you playing?

12 minutes ago, Tales said:

What faction are you playing?

Nilfgaardian. I play a mix of spy and reveal synergies. Add the occasional revives and I've been playing pretty well so far.