NEurope
Choze

Destiny 2

Me and [mention=8946]MilaGi[/mention] we're gonna check it out later, join us if you want we'll be on about 8. Think we're at the right stage of the xenophage quest.

Sweet, I’ll be on from about 6.
  • Like 1

I am loving Momentum Control, finished of the Mountaintop quest and am 2/3 of the through the quest for the Revoker, but aside from being useful for the quests I just love how fast-paced it is and the lethality of the weapons!

Possibly my favourite PvP mode I've played in Destiny.

23 hours ago, Eddage said:

I am loving Momentum Control, finished of the Mountaintop quest and am 2/3 of the through the quest for the Revoker, but aside from being useful for the quests I just love how fast-paced it is and the lethality of the weapons!

Possibly my favourite PvP mode I've played in Destiny.

Honestly don't know where you get the patience from for doing that Mountaintop quest. I have zero interest in it. Not far away from Revoker though.

Yet to play Momentum Control either!

I never really dedicated much time to doing crucible just to grind Mountaintop. I got about 2/3 done during the last iron banner which I did on all three characters and then managed to top it off pretty quickly with Momentum Control!

I probably wouldn’t have touched it if they didn’t drastically reduce the amount of double kills and medals needed!

On 05/11/2019 at 9:52 PM, Eddage said:

I probably wouldn’t have touched it if they didn’t drastically reduce the amount of double kills and medals needed!

Ah right, yeah, that's fair enough really! What were you using? Fighting Lion?

I may do some Iron Banner, but I really can't be bothered! Slowly leveling up both my Titan and Warlock now though. Neglected them for aaaages! haha

Edited by MilaGi

Finally finished off the Revoker quest on Sunday so that's another Crucible Pinnacle weapon checked off the list. Not Forgotten is next but doubt I'll ever manage that since I think it needs Legend rank in comp :/

@Map @MilaGi @Daft @DriftKaiser @Deathjam @AnyoneElseStillPlaying

Anybody up for the raid this week? I still haven't done it and really want to check it off the list!

I know some of you guys have done it already (or at least attempted it) but not sure if you've been organising it before hand or just seeing who's online and then jumping in randomly (@Daft, sorry I missed your invitation a couple of weeks ago, it got lost in a bunch of other pop-ups and I only realised when I turned the PS4 off that there was a proper invite). I'm available to do it pretty much any evening this week but don't want to sit around with Destiny loaded in the background waiting if it isn't going to happen.

Would also be up for doing the dungeon again and Nightfall/Master Nightmare hunts to try and get some more Pinnacle gear if others are up for it.

[mention=201]Eddage[/mention] I don't mind doing the dungeon again, it was pretty fun

Not that bothered about the dungeon anymore now that the Power Level is gonna increase on Tuesday :heh:

Definitely want to try and get a Master Nightfall done though, just need that to get my first title, and have to do it before reset!
@MilaGi are you around at the weekend?

3 hours ago, Eddage said:

Not that bothered about the dungeon anymore now that the Power Level is gonna increase on Tuesday :heh:

Definitely want to try and get a Master Nightfall done though, just need that to get my first title, and have to do it before reset!
@MilaGi are you around at the weekend?

Haha fair enough. I don't mind giving that a try... though I'm only at 963. You may wish to get others who are 970+ perhaps?

Should be around tomorrow, but can't give any times. I haven't even got up to level 100 for the season yet, so need to get that out the way.

Not sure how much I'll be around on Sunday, possible only in the evening.