NEurope
Choze

Destiny 2

I can still do that

[mention=2464]Sheikah[/mention] [mention=201]Eddage[/mention] [mention=17638]DriftKaiser[/mention] [mention=8946]MilaGi[/mention] [mention=342]Hero-of-Time[/mention]  and me were the ones I mentioned earlier. Time: Friday night and Saturday during the day (which for me would mean until about 7pm-8pm CEST/6pm-7pm UK time).

If MilaGi is out we'd need a new participant.

I'm in, can also do a couple of hours on Thursday night if others are also available.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddage said:

I'm in, can also do a couple of hours on Thursday night if others are also available.

Same.

• Like 1

I thought [mention=2521]drahkon[/mention] was sorting the group out, hence him asking the other day?

Not to sound like a dick but there is more than 6 players in the clan that want to raid, but some people are sometimes forgotten about and it shouldn't be up to one person to sort all the groups.

We had an issue with people being left out I. Destiny 1 and I really want to avoid that happening so I'm happy to sort out a regular second party for those that don't fit into the initial group.
  • Like 1

Can do Thurs, Friday and Sunday. I'm back working this Saturday which mean I won't be available on Sat, Mon and Thurs from onwards. 

1 hour ago, Deathjam said:

Not to sound like a dick but there is more than 6 players in the clan that want to raid, but some people are sometimes forgotten about and it shouldn't be up to one person to sort all the groups.

We had an issue with people being left out I. Destiny 1 and I really want to avoid that happening so I'm happy to sort out a regular second party for those that don't fit into the initial group.

Yeah, I know there are more than 6 people wanting to play. I was just trying to clarify what was going on as we had people in both groups that were posted.

You don't have to tell me about people being forgotten about. I had two small sessions on the first Destiny on Raid with N-E people and both times I was just used as a back up player so the group could progress further and then kicked to the curb once the original person came back. I ended up doing the Raid with a group of random people who just happened to send me a message while I was in the tower. 

• Like 1

@Hero-of-Time Sorry, I have to pass on the Nightfall today. Something's come up and I won't be home tonight.

That, however, means I'll be able to join the Raid tomorrow night.

Yeah, I know there are more than 6 people wanting to play. I was just trying to clarify what was going on as we had people in both groups that were posted.
You don't have to tell me about people being forgotten about. I had two small sessions on the first Destiny on Raid with N-E people and both times I was just used as a back up player so the group could progress further and then kicked to the curb once the original person came back. I ended up doing the Raid with a group of random people who just happened to send me a message while I was in the tower. 

Yeah that's shitty. I was also a back up at times and had some truly awful experiences with randoms, despite being in a clan and declining invites to clans where I had a good experience. I didn't get to do the last raid of destiny 1 either and really don't want a repeat of last time.

I don't know if we should have more static teams to avoid 'poaching' or just have a first come first serve approach but maybe clarifying 1 way to sort out raid groups which all players have access to for clarity and fairness would be a good start like using the destiny app clan chat for example.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, drahkon said:

If MilaGi is out we'd need a new participant.

Yeah, I can't do Thurs night or Sunday anyway!

To be fair to @Deathjam he did ask about Raiding last Thurs (14th) via the clan chat, which, actually, come to think of it, I did agree to in principle (albeit verbally).

Apologies for any confusion!

Maybe we need to create a Google sheet to try and arrange raids and people could put in their availability.

• Like 1

About the Raid:
So far we are @Eddage @Hero-of-Time and me for tonight, tomorrow night and Saturday during the day.

Anyone else wanna join?

Edited by drahkon

11 minutes ago, Eddage said:

Didn't Drift say he was back at work so couldn't do Saturday?

Indeed, I'll edit my post then :D

22 minutes ago, drahkon said:

About the Raid:
So far we are @Eddage @Hero-of-Time and me for tonight, tomorrow night and Saturday during the day.

Anyone else wanna join?

I'd like to get this sorted out sometime today. Some of the lads are wanting to go to the cinema but if we are running a raid then i'll postpone the cinema trip until Monday but if not then i'll sort it out for Friday.

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

I'd like to get this sorted out sometime today. Some of the lads are wanting to go to the cinema but if we are running a raid then i'll postpone the cinema trip until Monday but if not then i'll sort it out for Friday.

Yeah, I might have other plans for the weekend, too. If we don't get a team going by afternoon I'm going to plan some stuff for Friday and Saturday.

So, people...come on :p

[mention=2464]Sheikah[/mention] I thought you were part of the blind raid on Saturday? ('Blind' being the emphasis here)

Yeah I think I was. I won't be able to be part of the other raid anyway due to being out, but drahkon mentioned me so thought I'd let him know.

Was? So you aren't any more. Which one is the 'other' raid. You can't do the one on Saturday? 

I'm a bit confused.

How many Raids have we got set up here? Deathjam was asking for people, drahkon was asking for people and now there seems to be another one setup for Saturday by Daft.

Was? So you aren't any more. Which one is the 'other' raid. You can't do the one on Saturday?  I'm a bit confused.

Sorry, I meant that I'd still be up for the one you mentioned.

Yeah Hero this is getting confusing. I think genuinely the best way might have been for one person to say "first 5 to join me at time X do the raid". Then any dropouts before the raid don't matter.

1 minute ago, Sheikah said:

Sorry, I meant that I'd still be up for the one you mentioned.

Yeah Hero this is getting confusing. I think genuinely the best way might have been for people to say "first 5 to join me at time X do the raid". emoji14.png

Yeah, im kinda at a loss as to who is doing what now.

I didn't even realise there was clan chat, only just logged on and noticed people have been trying to organise stuff on there as well.

I am available to join any group at any time - I have no plans for the rest of the week. Ideally the first time I do it will also be the first time everyone else is doing it - nothing quite like it when no one knows what's going on :p