NEurope
Choze

Destiny 2

29 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Depends.

If there are no +5 defense mods in either, infusing the 277 with the 290 will result in a 290.

Let's say there's a +5 defense mod in the 290 coil. That means the base level is 285. Infusing the 277 with that will result in a 285 item which doesn't have a +5 mod in it.

277 +5 infused with 290 without mod = 295.

I've just checked and they both have a +5 attack mod on them. Does that mean it will bump the level up when fused?

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

I've just checked and they both have a +5 attack mod on them. Does that mean it will bump the level up when fused?

That would mean you'd get a 290, if my reasoning is correct.

277 +5 = 272 base
290 +5 = 285 base

Infusion would result in a 285 base armour, which should (not 100% sure about that) still have a +5 mod in it, making it 290 total.

2 minutes ago, drahkon said:

That would mean you'd get a 290, if my reasoning is correct.

277 +5 = 272 base
290 +5 = 285 base

Infusion would result in a 285 base armour, which should (not 100% sure about that) still have a +5 mod in it, making it 290 total.

Not sure if it makes a difference but it's a rocket launcher that I'm talking about. :D

So there's no benefit in merging both these items? Bah! This whole thing is doing my nut in.

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Not sure if it makes a difference but it's a rocket launcher that I'm talking about. :D

So there's no benefit in merging both these items? Bah! This whole thing is doing my nut in.

If it's the same Rocket Launcher then there's no reason.

If you like the 277's abilities more, then infusion would be a good idea.

• Thanks 1

@drahkon Is Wednesday the only day you can do next week? What about the Sunday or Monday night before the reset?

I'm definitely up for starting a raid on Wednesday but I imagine it will take multiple nights to complete it, especially since we'll all be going in blind and so want to look for secrets.

I'm not particularly interested in starting a blind raid in the middle of a working week. I'd much prefer starting on a Friday evening or during the day on a Saturday or Sunday when time is less of an issue.

Just now, MilaGi said:

I'm not particularly interested in starting a blind raid in the middle of a working week. I'd much prefer starting on a Friday evening or during the day on a Saturday or Sunday when time is less of an issue.

Same for me. I'd rather not be starting one late night during the week when I have to be up early in the morning for work. Friday night and all day Saturday and Sunday are much better for me.

• Like 1

Sunday is a No-Go for me.

And I might go to a club on Friday and/or Saturday. If I don't I'm in.

7 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Anyone fancy getting a team of 4 and trying Trials some time tonight? 

I'm in.

About that Raid: I decided not to party and will be available for some gaming on Friday night and Saturday. :peace: Sunday is still a no-go, though.

8 minutes ago, drahkon said:

I'm in.

About that Raid: I decided not to party and will be available for some gaming on Friday night and Saturday. :peace: Sunday is still a no-go, though.

Cool. We just need 2 more....

[mention=2464]Sheikah[/mention] [mention=201]Eddage[/mention] [mention=17638]DriftKaiser[/mention] [mention=8946]MilaGi[/mention] [mention=342]Hero-of-Time[/mention] and me.

All of us are up for the Raid on Friday night and Saturday all day? Would make a team. Again, Sunday night I'm not available. During the day I may be, but not 100% sure.

Sounds good to me!
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, drahkon said:

@Sheikah @Eddage @DriftKaiser @MilaGi @Hero-of-Time and me.

All of us are up for the Raid on Friday night and Saturday all day? Would make a team. Again, Sunday night I'm not available. During the day I may be, but not 100% sure.

Works for me.

Just to be clear, I do prefer the weekend but im not against starting it during the week, providing that we start at a reasonable hour and don't play past half 10-11pm. I'm old and need my sleep. :D 

• Like 1

Works for me.
Just to be clear, I do prefer the weekend but im not against starting it during the week, providing that we start at a reasonable hour and don't play past half 10-11pm. I'm old and need my sleep.  

Same with me, even if we only get a couple of hours in on a weeknight I think it would be a good thing. Based on past raids if we beat this thing first time in anything under 10 hours I would be very surprised!

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

Just to be clear, I do prefer the weekend but im not against starting it during the week, providing that we start at a reasonable hour and don't play past half 10-11pm. I'm old and need my sleep. :D 

sYEFM5M.gif

:p

Hm, could do with Wednesday night if people want to start midweek.

By the way...maintenance today...scheduled for 4pm CET to 8 pm CET. Which means it'll run until midnight.

4 minutes ago, drahkon said:

By the way...maintenance today...scheduled for 4pm CET to 8 pm CET. Which means it'll run until midnight.

They really need to stop screwing over EU players with these maintenance times.

They really need to stop screwing over EU players with these maintenance times.

As long as I get my leg armour returned to normal then I don't care!

Turns out it was changed due to the whole 'Kekistan' issue that affected some hunter armour pieces (such as the Road Complex arms). They just replaced the models during last weeks maintenance so hopefully they'll have sorted them by now.

:p
  • Haha 2

@Hero-of-Time I just remembered that I have a football match tonight. Not sure when I'll be home. Sorry, completely forgot about that. Maybe I'll be back at 10pm CEST/9pm UK time.

Edited by drahkon

20 minutes ago, drahkon said:

@Hero-of-Time I just remembered that I have a football match tonight. Not sure when I'll be home. Sorry, completely forgot about that. Maybe I'll be back at 10pm CEST/9pm UK time.

No worries. To be honest I doubt we will get to play tonight anyway. If the maintenance is anything like it was last week then i'll be in bed before the game is up and running again.

• Haha 1