NEurope
Choze

Destiny 2

17 minutes ago, Daft said:

Austringer with 'Subsistence' and 'Rampage' is low-key fucking insane (Plus Accurized Rounds). Obviously the diminished reserves is a real sticking point. But...holy hell, in the right circumstances this thing is an exotic-level weapon. Imagine never needing to reload and proc-ing Rampage x3 with ease...until you run out of ammo.

I'm keeping it for when they buff Subsistence.

I heard subsistence was an underrated perk, not rolled one with that yet so haven't been able to try it out. If you want to run shattered throne again before reset let me know.

1 hour ago, Agent Gibbs said:

Can i rejoin N-e's clan? Everyone bar 6 people have left my clan and and they refuse to come on, too busy with Monster Hunter or The Division 2....

I'm still a warlock, light level 689

Will drop you a clan invite when you're next online, good to have you back.

@Map That would be ace actually. I need to run it for the Izanagi quest and to use the tokens from the Wish...bow quest thing 

@Map@Daft
If you need a third I’d be up for it - have some weird bounty that says I need to beat a boss in the shattered throne whilst ascendant.

15 minutes ago, Daft said:

@Map That would be ace actually. I need to run it for the Izanagi quest and to use the tokens from the Wish...bow quest thing 

13 minutes ago, Eddage said:

@Map@Daft
If you need a third I’d be up for it - have some weird bounty that says I need to beat a boss in the shattered throne whilst ascendant.

Cool, I'll be on tonight about 6-7ish.

• Like 1

@Map Fancy doing the Pyramdion later. I hear it's a 'boot you to orbit when you wipe' strike.

Also, with @MilaGi  Heroic 'Zero Hour' run? If not tonight, sometime this week?

7 minutes ago, Daft said:

@Map Fancy doing the Pyramdion later. I hear it's a 'boot you to orbit when you wipe' strike.

I'm happy to attempt the Heroic Zero Hour mission. I'll be doing Menagerie tonight to boost my PL, but should have some time to give the mission a go (or few) afterwards.

If not, I'm free Thursday, but away until Sat evening after that.

1 hour ago, Daft said:

Yeah count me in for both of those.

I'm back in this game playing catch-up! About PL500 now, invite me to things when I'm up to scratch!

Fancy to do some exotic quests like The whisper of worm (Black Hammer sniper), Thorn, Outbreak perfected etc with me. 

Fancy to do some exotic quests like The whisper of worm (Black Hammer sniper), Thorn, Outbreak perfected etc with me. 
I'll be up for doing them with you.
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DriftKaiser said:

I'm in need to do Whisper and Outbreak, I've got some other quests that I need help with as well - don't actually know what they're for :p

Edited by Eddage
  • Thanks 1

The whisper quest is only available every weekend (Friday to Monday) during an IO public event, there are a secret room on Titan to pick the Outbreak Perfected Quest and Thorn/Lumina Quest in the camp on EDZ map. Give me a shout when we are online at the same time. :) 

If people want to do the Outbreak quest one night i'd be up for that, I can't solo it at 710. 

@DriftKaiser @Sheikah

Are you guys up for smashing through some of those quests tonight?

I'm thinking Whisper, Outbreak Perfected, Thorn (for Drift) and then I need to do The Corrupted strike for Malfeasance. Also need to dot he Shattered Throne again at some point!

On 7/16/2019 at 11:52 AM, DriftKaiser said:

The whisper quest is only available every weekend (Friday to Monday) during an IO public event, there are a secret room on Titan to pick the Outbreak Perfected Quest and Thorn/Lumina Quest in the camp on EDZ map. Give me a shout when we are online at the same time. :) 

I'm 99% sure Whisper is available all the time now. During any Public Event in the Lost Oasis.

I've been playing on/off the past week or so, first time in nearly a year.  Light level is high enough for raids/nightfalls etc, seems Bungie were right in making it easier to level up light quicker for low light players.

I'm up for some raids, probably do a couple over the bank holiday weekend.  Can do some in the week as well, work permitting.  Never done any of the raids since getting Destiny 2, so i would be a complete novice on them.

On 8/17/2019 at 5:23 PM, Eddage said:

@Deathjam @MilaGi @Map @Daft @DriftKaiser @Sheikah @Shorty @Zell @Agent Gibbs @AnyoneElseCurrentlyPlaying

So, lots of use are playing again (or never stopped playing) so thought it would be fun to get some Raids going. I was thinking go back to the start and do Leviathan and then work our way through all the Raids in order. Who's in and when would you be able to play?

The fact i've only just seen this depresses me as i realise just how long its been since i've had time to be on here and/or Destiny

DO NOT ever buy a house thats a fixerupper! 2 years and i'm a week away from no more DIY! I might be back on some time next week and then i plan on abusing destiny, i've missed the solstice armour and haven't got my outbreak prime (and many many other exotics), and still haven't finished a single raid, only the one that had an encounter with witch and you had to stand on certain platforms as its first boss, then had another you had to kill fast for its second

So i'd be up for anything 

What are peoples interest levels like for Shadowkeep?

I've noticed that a lot of those who picked up the game again a few months ago seem to have already dropped it! Is anyone planning on going in for the expansion?

On 28/09/2019 at 8:53 AM, Eddage said:

I've noticed that a lot of those who picked up the game again a few months ago seem to have already dropped it! Is anyone planning on going in for the expansion?

If enough people here get it, I’ll get it too, it was fun raiding Friday with everyone

On 28/09/2019 at 8:53 AM, Eddage said:

I have it

I mean i bought it and instantly hated the changes! mainly because i wanted to do the first forge and now the forges are on a rotating playlist with Izanami this week, which i've never done so that was fun. Honestly though so far it seems great and i'm going to have to abuse the loot chest tonight to power level, and maybe just maybe i might be able to solo the misison for outbreak prime finally (since it seems i can kill things quick but also die quick)

Anyone up for checking out the new dungeon tonight? Want to get the Xenophage quest done as well.

5 hours ago, Eddage said:

Anyone up for checking out the new dungeon tonight? Want to get the Xenophage quest done as well.

Me and @MilaGi we're gonna check it out later, join us if you want we'll be on about 8. Think we're at the right stage of the xenophage quest.