NEurope
Choze

Destiny 2

Edit: When I say anytime I mean tonight and tomorrow evening, then all weekend. Probably can't get away with leaving work just to play Destiny :p

To simplify things maybe we should agree that we try and organise all raids in one place - either here on the forums or in clan chat. That way we'll all see it and know what's going on.

I would suggest here on the forums, not sure how in depth the clan chat is (e.g. Mentions, quotes, links to availability spreadsheets [if we ever create one], etc).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eddage said:

I didn't even realise there was clan chat, only just logged on and noticed people have been trying to organise stuff on there as well.

Same here. Never used the clan features in Destiny 1, so I didn't realize there's one...
Apologies to all involved that my attempt in getting a group together resulted in a lot of confusion.

Edit: Agree with @Eddage. We should just do it here, it's easier with mentions, etc. And a spreadsheet would be great. Might create one after work.

Edited by drahkon

3 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

How many Raids have we got set up here? Deathjam was asking for people, drahkon was asking for people and now there seems to be another one setup for Saturday by Daft.

A blind raid was decided for Sat 23rd since Dan, Shorty and Zell were away for the first two weeks of the raiding and I think there was an assumption that people would have raided three weeks in (and there was a preference to do it in a group completely blind). It was tentatively on the cards, before being confirmed last Friday. This involves Sheikah, Shorty, Dan_Dare, Zell, me and my bf.

• Thanks 1

Did the nightfall last night. Two tries, nearly had it on the first, and the second we had right around a minute left. 

Also go buy the Odd Dance emote. It's Lindsay's fucking chicken dance! I was ecstatic

It's pretty clear we won't get a Raid team going this weekend so let's just cancel that plan.
Created an absolutely incredible spreadsheet just now.

The Masterpiece

This is for a BLIND raid. So if you've already done a run, please don't apply.

The dates are entirely based on my preference. :p Times can be changed a little (i.e. 1-2 hours earlier or later).
Edit: As pointed out by Happenstance: The times will most likely have to be changed. Add your preferred starting time into the cells you mark green.

Enter your name in the coloumn and colour in the cells which apply to you. Everbody can add their names/times. The first 6 that could form a team for 2 or more dates form a team. (Edit: what a beautiful sentence that is)
First come, first served. Please don't delete a person's submission. :D

Any suggestions to make this spreadsheet better are welcome, because I didn't really think it through and I don't know how useful/practicable this is :D

Edited by drahkon

Is 6pm not a bit early? Gotta give people time to get home from work and eat if they are planning on doing multi-hour raid sessions!

EDIT: Also you've made the spreadsheet view only so nobody else can edit it. Enjoy raiding on your own :p

Edited by Happenstance

3 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

Is 6pm not a bit early? Gotta give people time to get home from work and eat if they are planning on doing multi-hour raid sessions!

Hm, I'm used to people being home from work before 6pm. As a student who only works parttime three days a week I'm home from work at 2pm so my frame of reference is a little limited :D

What would be a good time? 8pm? 7.30pm?

3 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

EDIT: Also you've made the spreadsheet view only so nobody else can edit it. Enjoy raiding on your own :p

I_give.gif

Edited by drahkon

I'll let the others go over what time they'll be free as I probably wont be levelled up enough for the raid for at least another week. I just think a lot of people probably leave work at 5-5.30pm.

• Thanks 1

I leave work at 4 :p

I would probably say 7 is a good start time. That way people can get home and have something to eat before playing.

Edit: Just filled in the spreadsheet, any reason you haven't included Tuesday and Monday?!

Edited by Eddage

On 9/20/2017 at 1:33 PM, Deathjam said:

Is anyone interested in doing the raid this week? I believe [mention=15051]Map[/mention] and [mention=8946]Milagi[/mention] will be available and joining myself and Denthra for a blind run through.

@Deathjam if you're still looking for raiders this week then I'm in. Am available pretty much anytime!

7 minutes ago, Eddage said:

Edit: Just filled in the spreadsheet, any reason you haven't included Tuesday and Monday?!

Monday night I have a soccer match.
Tuesday I'm socializing with friends.

As I said: The date/times are based entirely on my preference :p

I'm not even going to waste everyone's time with filling out the spreadsheet. I'm 5 hours off of UK time so when I get home is usually 11pm so realistically a midnight playtime. (Today I fucked off out of work early just because though.)

Fridays and weekends are a play it by ear thing for me usually but probably busy this weekend anyways. Semi-house hunting. 

Honestly one of you should just say you're going to ask people to join you at a certain time on a specific day and the first 5 people to join get in. Watching a few of you say you can't do this day and that day and then put it off is slightly killing me. You've got to be a little bit more ruthless when trying to arrange these things or they never happen (and I say this from experience).

I say this in an inebriated state by the way, but it doesn't make it any less true. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Eh Bungie could make another 9 unique armour sets for the DO/NMC/FWC Factions instead of reskinned version of Wildwood/Exodus down sets with faction logo slapped on them. 

Yeah, looks like the spreadsheet isn't a good way to do this. ::shrug: Oh well, I'll try again next week with Sheikah's recommendation.

Anyway. Three people up for Trials tonight? Let's say 7pm UK time?

Edit: Looks like another maintenance in on its way...6 fucking hours on Monday during the afternoon. Starting to get really annoying.

Edited by drahkon

Yeah, looks like the spreadsheet isn't a good way to do this. ::shrug: Oh well, I'll try again next week with Sheikah's recommendation.

Edit: Looks like another maintenance in on its way...6 fucking hours on Monday during the afternoon. Starting to get really annoying.

I'll give Trials another go. Probably get destroyed again! :p

1 hour ago, drahkon said:

I'd like to but seeing as we weren't raiding I made plans to got to the cinema. I should be back in at 20:30-21:00 though and will happily give it another go once i'm back. 

You still need to do the Nightfall for this week, right? 

• Like 1

I'd like to but seeing as we weren't raiding I made plans to got to the cinema. I should be back in at 20:30-21:00 though and will happily give it another go once i'm back. 
You still need to do the Nightfall for this week, right? 

I still need to do the nightfall as well :D

Just now, Eddage said:

I still need to do the nightfall as well :D

I'll happily do another a run through it with you guys once I get home tonight.

• Like 2

I'm at home tonight, so if you see me online just invite me :)

Edit: And yes, I still need to do the Nightfall :D

Edited by drahkon

If you see me online tonight and need a member for Trials, shoot me an invite. I should be on but not sure at what time exactly.