NEurope
Choze

Destiny 2

Apologies, but I might not make it Friday night for the Raid... :(

We're currently planning a farewell party for a very good friend and I'd really like to go. Not sure when I'll be able to definitely say what my plans are.

I feel a bit meh about the new Trials. I really wish reviving team mates was as it used to be. It gave the rounds a bit of back and forth, and created dynamic points of conflict when guarding dead ghosts. I liked the idea that once you got a kill you had to keep the kills secured and it made it more advantageous to stik close to one another.

Now it feels really disparate.

And I don't understand the locked loadout. That's another shit thing.

And the Titan class ability is fucking OP in that mode.

If you're team don't communicate well, you're going to be shredded.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Daft said:

I feel a bit meh about the new Trials. I really wish reviving team mates was as it used to be. It gave the rounds a bit of back and forth, and created dynamic points of conflict when guarding dead ghosts. I liked the idea that once you got a kill you had to keep the kills secured and it made it more advantageous to stik close to one another.

Now it feels really disparate.

And I don't understand the locked loadout. That's another shit thing.

And the Titan class ability is fucking OP in that mode.

If you're team don't communicate well, you're going to be shredded.

Agree with everything you said. I'm still kinda amazed how unbalanced striker titan is vs any hunter class. Two grenades and a massive fuck off shield that blocks 2 golden gun shots vs a roll. Lawl.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Anyone up for tackling the new Nightfall mission this evening?

I suppose you're not available at around 12pm?
Edit: Which would be 11pm for you people.

Edited by drahkon

Just now, gmac said:

I can do it now

I'm game but we need a 3rd.

I get the feeling it's kinda pointless posting in here to organize anything. There seems to be very little activity and people seemed to be just sorting out sessions by other means.

Good games, @gmac. We ended up recruiting a random person for the Nightfall. It took a couple of attempts to get it done but we got there in the end.

The strike is a right pain in the backside and that's without all the added stuff they put in the Nightfall version. The boss is so cheap, constantly teleporting away and calling in wave after wave of enemies.

I'm happy to run it again with those who still need to do it. Just give me a shout.

34 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

The strike is a right pain in the backside and that's without all the added stuff they put in the Nightfall version. The boss is so cheap, constantly teleporting away and calling in wave after wave of enemies.

I'm happy to run it again with those who still need to do it. Just give me a shout.

Is it Exodus Crash?

Would love to give the Nightfall a go tomorrow. I'm available until about 8pm (7pm UK time).

Oh, about that Raid: The party is Saturday night. So if we can manage Friday night and Saturday during the day, I'm in.

Edited by drahkon

Gave the nightfall a single attempt, fuck that noise. Red health bar normal mobs were bullet sponges. 

9 hours ago, drahkon said:

Is it Exodus Crash?

Would love to give the Nightfall a go tomorrow. I'm available until about 8pm (7pm UK time).

Yup. That sounds good. If we can't find a third from here then we can just use the guided games feature.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Yeah it is!! @Map, @DriftKaiser and I had a go at it yesterday. We managed to finish it with just 3 seconds to spare!

The boss is a massive pain in the arse! Like you say, as soon as you hit him with anything (especially Supers) he buggers off.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, MilaGi said:

Yeah it is!! @Map, @DriftKaiser and I had a go at it yesterday. We managed to finish it with just 3 seconds to spare!

The boss is a massive pain in the arse! Like you say, as soon as you hit him with anything (especially Supers) he buggers off.

This week's nightfall is the worse one because of the modifiers and that boss constantly disappeared when you are trying to finish him off.  I think NM Nightfall shouldn't have those stupid time trial modifiers to be honest and should be only for PM Nightfall but I guess it's part of the nightfall because of that Guided Game feature to prevents those AFKers. 

Edited by DriftKaiser

3 hours ago, MilaGi said:

Yeah, the time limit is pretty tight. On the run that we completed we got really lucky. As we approached the Walker section another team had just taken care of it and this allowed us to simply walk on through to the next section. :D 

Is anyone interested in doing the raid this week? I believe [mention=15051]Map[/mention] and [mention=8946]Milagi[/mention] will be available and joining myself and Denthra for a blind run through.

Is anyone interested in doing the raid this week? I believe [mention=15051]Map[/mention] and [mention=8946]Milagi[/mention] will be available and joining myself and Denthra for a blind run through.

I thought MilaGi was in the other group...

[mention=2464]Sheikah[/mention] [mention=201]Eddage[/mention] [mention=17638]DriftKaiser[/mention] [mention=8946]MilaGi[/mention] [mention=342]Hero-of-Time[/mention] and me.

All of us are up for the Raid on Friday night and Saturday all day? Would make a team. Again, Sunday night I'm not available. During the day I may be, but not 100% sure.

I'm so confused :p

I'm interested in any group.

Thursday and Friday night are fine. So is Saturday during the day (i.e. until about 5pm).