NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Radiant Historia Remake Announced (3DS)

14 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

I'm currently keeping a look out in the meantime anyway, if I spot a sealed copy going for £35 or less, do you want me to secure you one?

Thanks for the offer but I'm in no real rush. I feel like everyone is now trying to force feed me the game. :p  :D  

Edited by Hero-of-Time
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Thanks for the offer but I'm in no real rush. I feel like everyone is now trying to force feed me the game. :p. :D 

Ah OK, no worries... :p

As it happens though, I've just found what looks like an excellent deal at Very.co.uk of all places... £27.99 too! :o

https://www.very.co.uk/nintendo-3ds-radiant-historia-perfect-chronology-3ds/1600248659.prd?_requestid=64181&Ntt=radiant historia

This is about to get Clockwork Orange real quick. Strap you down hold your eyes open and force you to play. 

Alternatively I know of a good screenshot LP of the original that does a great job of showing off everything. 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Thanks for the offer but I'm in no real rush. I feel like everyone is now trying to force feed me the game. :p  :D  

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Amazon had 2 copies of it in stock this morning, so I ordered one. Y'all can leave me alone now. :D 

Why didn't you buy both!? You're the worst! You're the reason we can't have nice things!

• Haha 1