NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Shorty

Local co-op puzzle game recommendations

Been loving Snipperclips. Can anyone throw any other ideas from this genre at me? Something where you really have to work together to figure something out. Ideally on PS4 or Switch, but open to suggestions on (almost) any other system to be fair.

It doesn't even have to be something where you both take control, maybe something like the Witness where you could just work together?

It doesn't even have to be something where you both take control, maybe something like the Witness where you could just work together?

Been playing The Witness with my girlfriend a lot and being close to finishing it I can recommend it.

The Talos Principle is great, too. Could be a bit more difficult to play together, though, as you need to walk around a lot to solve puzzles. Might be a little tough to focus for one if the other wanders around.

Edit: Portal and Portal 2, the latter even has a co-op mode.

Edited by drahkon

Goof Troop.

Ehh, I'll try to come up with something more recent.

Some Wii U eShop games I've enjoyed with my son are Chariot, and Affordable Space Adventures. The latter being a particular recommendation.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Goof Troop.

Ehh' date=' I'll try to come up with something more recent.[/quote']

What a game! Used to play this obsessively with my best friend back in the SNES days.

Triforce Heroes fits the bill very nicely, but do note that it is three or one player only; there is no 2 player mode. It's the very rare species that is the Three Player Game!

World of Goo has a co-op mode on Wii (and presumably Switch) as well. Highly recommended!

Sign in to follow this