NEurope
Londragon

Switch eShop Thread

newreleasesandeshopdiscountsbannerweek14.620x0.webp

Nintendo eShop new releases (week 14)

The fourteenth week of releases, (from last month or so) sees 2 retail titles, 33 new digital games, 9 DLC's and 2 demo's added to the eShop.

(This (last X11) weeks article was posted three weeks on from the last one, the next one will be posted at some point...)

No one got the last... "Guess the Videogame Character"

It was... E-123 Omega (the original image can be found here)

I'll just post these articles on a hypothetically more frequent basis until everything is 'caught up' again in a month or so.

No more game recommendations or guessing games though, just lists of games, eventually posted in a more timely manner.

Check the article for the full roundup.

I hear this Omori game that released this week on Switch is supposed to be very good. Though, its also something of a horror RPG and very much an adult game so there is that...

1 hour ago, Aperson said:

I hear this Omori game that released this week on Switch is supposed to be very good. Though, its also something of a horror RPG and very much an adult game so there is that...

It's clearly inspired by EarthBound. But the subject matter is real grim, so you gotta be ready for that.

I'm intrigued to jump in when a sale happens.

newreleasesandeshopdiscountsbannerweek15.620x0.webp

Nintendo eShop new releases (week 15)

The fifthteenth week of releases, (from last month or so) sees 4 retail titles, 46 new digital games, and 7 DLC's added to the eShop.

(This (last X11) weeks article was posted five days on from the last one, the next one will be posted at some point...)

Check the article for the full roundup.

• Like 1