NEurope
Londragon

Switch eShop Thread

content-4-36043-thestretchersbanner.jpg

The Stretchers is out now on the Nintendo Switch eShop

Published by Nintendo and developed by Tarsier Studios this unique title has you saving people in an ambulance, almost Crazy Taxi style.

You can play the game either solo or as a Co-Op game where you each take control of one of the medics.

It's out now on the Nintendo eShop and it's priced at £17.99

Check the article for full details and a trailer. :D

• Thanks 1

content-4-36044-incrediblemandybanner.jpg

Incredible Mandy brings dreamlike adventure to the Nintendo Switch

Published by Circle Entertainment and developed by DoToYou this is an Adventure game with some Zelda and Rime influences it would seem.

It's out now on the eShop priced at £13.49 (or £12.14 until 14/11/2019)

Check the article for full details and a trailer. :D

On 09/11/2019 at 6:25 PM, Tim B said:

Has anyone played The Stretchers yet? It looks amazing! :D

Yeah, nice game! I only played it in single player mode though which is just as confusing as Playing the guards in the Nintendo Land Animal Crossing game. 
Can’t wait to play it in coop :D

Oh, that's interesting. I would struggle to find someone to play this co-op with me, so I might have to hold off for a while. 

8 hours ago, markderoos said:

Yeah, nice game! I only played it in single player mode though which is just as confusing as Playing the guards in the Nintendo Land Animal Crossing game. 
Can’t wait to play it in coop :D

How difficult is this to play solo? Is is a twin stick on one controller arrangement?

I was considering downloading this and playing it solo to review for N-Europe but if it wouldn't be a fair showing of the game then I won't do that.

I thought that the game was preferably co-op but not really necessary?

3 hours ago, S.C.G said:

I thought that the game was preferably co-op but not really necessary?

In single player it’s controlled exactly like in the Animal Crossing game in Nintendoland.

In coop it’s more akin to Overcooked I think.

• Thanks 1

content-4-36045-rainingblobsbanner.jpg

Raining Blobs is coming to the Switch eShop

Raining Blobs by developer Endi Milojkoski and publisher Black Shell Media is coming to the Nintendo eShop on November 15th priced at £7.99

It's got Puyo Pop, Puzzle Fighter and Magical Drop influences and erm... anime girls, evidently. :p

Check the article for details and a trailer. :D

content-4-36046-hamster20banner.jpg

Hamster Corporation celebrates 20th Anniversary

Yep, the company responsible for what are arguably some of the best arcade ports on the Switch, has just turned two decades old. :D

Happy 20th Anniversary Hamster Corporation and here's to many more years of quality conversions. :peace:

Check the article for the company's message to their fans and a video featuring a montage of many great games worth checking out.

Also, it's worth noting that there are several Neo Geo fighting games on sale until 20/11/2019 at just over £3 each they're a steal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, S.C.G said:

Also, it's worth noting that there are several Neo Geo fighting games on sale until 20/11/2019 at just over £3 each they're a steal.

Thanks for the heads up!

*Nabs Switch version of Garou: Mark of the Wolves*

• Like 2

Nintendo is hosting af Cyber Deals on eShop right now with lots of games on offer. But unfortunately neither Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, Ori and the Blind Forest or A Hat in Time have a discount as I had hoped at least one of them would have. So nothing for me this time. Perhaps next week will reveal some new Black Friday offers.

Full list on main site, I see: https://n-europe.com/news/new-releases-and-eshop-discounts-week-47-4

• Thanks 2

Earthlock is 5,98$ (6,60$ after tax) on US eshop. I am thinking of getting it, is it worth it? 

content-4-36059-devilmaycry3banner.jpg

Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition launches on the Nintendo Switch eShop on Februrary 20th 2020 for £20...

Well, at least it's a release date and price which is easy to remember. ::shrug:

Check the article for more information... :D

(and maybe a light-hearted dig at Capcom) ;)

For anyone who hasn't played it though, I must say that Devil May Cry 3 is fantastic and if I wasn't already playing it on the PS4 then...

...I likely still wouldn't buy it for £20 on its own, but if it were to get a boxed release with DMC and DMC 2?

You can bet that I'd buy them again! But alas... it's not to be, so the PS4 is the platform I'll play them all on. :smile:

content-4-36064-horizonchaseturborookieseriesdlcbanner.jpg

Horizon Chase Turbo adds in Rookie Series DLC for free

Reminds me that I have yet another brilliant title to check out at some point soon.

I already love the soundtrack as I bought it around the same time and have listened to it a lot. :D

I just need to get on playing the game. :)

• Like 1

Has anyone seen any Indies they would recommend on sale?

Yeah, Mark of the Ninja: Remastered is one of my recent favourites.
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, LazyBoy said:

Has anyone seen any Indies they would recommend on sale?

I just had another look through this weeks New Releases and eShop Discounts and these are the titles which stood out to me...

Celeste                                 50% off
Freedom Planet                  50% off
Raiden V: Director's Cut    50% off
Syberia 1 & 2                       60% off

Not strictly all Indies but all well worth checking out I'd say. :smile:

(says me, who owns most of them and has only actually properly played one out of these titles, when it was out on the Wii U) :heh:

Edited by S.C.G

Mark of the Ninja is truly a gem. It's worth the normal price so getting it whole it's discounted by 50 pct is a scoop. 

Nintendo is hosting af Cyber Deals on eShop right now with lots of games on offer. But unfortunately neither Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, Ori and the Blind Forest or A Hat in Time have a discount as I had hoped at least one of them would have. So nothing for me this time. Perhaps next week will reveal some new Black Friday offers.
Full list on main site, I see: https://n-europe.com/news/new-releases-and-eshop-discounts-week-47-4
Ori and the Blind forest is 30% off in US eshop. About 15,4$ after tax. That looks like a good offer.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

More eShop titles I've spotted while actually having a look on the eShop...

Super Hydorah                   50% off
Cursed Castilla EX             50% off
Earth Atlantis                      50% off

I spotted others as well but these were the ones which stood out to me and ones which either don't have or probably won't get boxed versions.

It's amazing which games you spot when looking on the eShop, I usually find totally different ones when I'm reading through the latest eShop releases then when it comes to browsing through them, other titles just seem to stick out more on the storefront... as in, 'Oh THAT game! I forgot that title was even out on the eShop'

It's a nice surprise in a way. :)

You can currently get all of those three games for a little bit over £20 which doesn't seem too bad to me. :D

Edited by S.C.G