17 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Did I mention that I'm terrible at the game? Because I am. :hehe:

This is probably still my greatest Rocket League achievement:

GIF (Hide contents)

And I'm not sure how much of that I planned, probably not much. :D

With saves like that, we can finally replace @Kaepora_Gaebora:grin:

Get involved!

• Haha 2

Man! I was kinda rusty, getting used to the Switch controls was also a bitch, also getting master and expert players against low ranked opposition, great matchmaking Psyonix!

On topic, I got a little carried away, must have spent around £50 on Rocket League, Shantae -1/2 Genie Hero- and Azure Striker Gunvolt - Striker pack.

Just wanted to say that Blossom Tales is fantastic! It's a really good Zelda-like that has some pretty neat ideas, fun dialogue and does a great job of capturing the REAL Zelda style of gameplay that BOTW was sorely lacking!

• Like 2

Ended up nabbing Rocket League.

It’s an impressive port but definitely a pretty big downgrade from the PS4 version I’m used to. The physics occasionally go a bit mental too, but other than that it’s still lots of fun. And on the plus side I can finally play this game without the accompanying sound of PS4 fans going completely crazy. :hehe:

Looks like I’ve got a lot of catching up to do though.

Does anyone know what happened to Double Dragon?  It's still in my watch list, but not possible to buy.

2 hours ago, Grazza said:

Does anyone know what happened to Double Dragon?  It's still in my watch list, but not possible to buy.

Been delayed to “early January”

28th of December Switch eShop releases;

Switch eShop
SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition (Image & Form, €19.99 / £14.99)
Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure Deluxe (Reign Bros, €15.99 / £14.39 until 12th January, regular price €19.99 / £17.99) – Available from 29th December.
Mecho Tales (Arcade Distillery, €6.79 / £5.99 until 4th January, regular price €8.49 / £7.49) – Available from 28th December.
DragonFangZ – The Rose & Dungeon of Time (toydea, €19.99 / £17.99)
The King of Fighters ’96 (HAMSTER, €6.99 / £6.29)
Double Dragon (HAMSTER, €6.99 / £6.29)
Sparkle Unleashed (10tons, €7.99 / £6.99)
Tactical Mind (QubicGames, €2.99 / £2.69)
Energy Cycle (Evgeniy Kolpakov, €2.99 / £2.69)

Nintendo Switch DLC
MIGHTY GUNVOLT BURST : DLC Character: Ray (Inti Creates, €1.99 / £1.79)
MIGHTY GUNVOLT BURST : DLC Character: Copen (Inti Creates, €1.99 / £1.79)
MIGHTY GUNVOLT BURST : DLC Character: Kurona (Inti Creates, €1.99 / £1.79)

Switch eShop Temporary Discounts
NBA 2K18 (2K Games, €45.49 / £35.74 until 4th January, regular price €69.99 / £54.99)
NBA 2K18 Legend Edition (2K Games, €59.99 / £50.99 until 4th January, regular price €99.99 / £84.99)
NBA 2K18 Legend Edition Gold (2K Games, €89.99 / £71.99 until 4th January, regular price €149.99 / £119.99)
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 (Jackbox Games, €16.49 / £14.99 until 4th January, regular price €21.99 / £19.99)
Tumblestone (QuantumAstroGuild, €8.44 / £7.79 until 18th January, regular price €12.99 / £11.99)
Volgarr The Viking (Crazy Viking, €4.99 / £4.49 until 4th January, regular price €9.99 / £8.99)
Letter Quest Remastered (Digerati, €8.70 / £7.83 until 1st January, regular price €12.99 / £11.69)
Slain: Back From Hell (Digerati, €17.99 / £16.19 until 1st January, regular price €19.99 / £17.99)
Tower of Babel (EnjoyUp Games, €5.99 / £5.39 until 25th January, regular price €9.99 / £8.99)

Switch eShop Demo
Mighty Gunvolt Burst (Inti Creates, free)

• Thanks 3

Didn't know Max and the Curse of the Brotherhood was out for Switch?

Really good game. Played it on my Xbox One when it was released. Highly recommended.

Will there be any discounts this thursday?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Don’t know until Nintendo put out their press release. If not, it may give more credence to the January 11th Direct rumours. Hopefully, January sales will be a thing either way.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Top 15 downloads for December:

1. Rocket League 
2. Arcade Archives Vs. Super Mario Bros. 
3. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition 
4. Stardew Valley 
5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 
6. Overcooked: Special Edition 
7. Enter the Gungeon 
8. Super Mario Odyssey 
9. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle 
10. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 
11. SteamWorld Dig 2 
12. FIFA 18 
13. Human: Fall Flat 
14. 1-2 Switch 
15. Brawlout 

Edited by MindFreak

21 hours ago, Kounan said:

Yes!

I've just seen it, thx. 

I am thinking of getting NBA Playgrounds . Does anyone kniw if it's any good?

18 minutes ago, Kounan said:

I've just seen it, thx. 

I am thinking of getting NBA Playgrounds . Does anyone kniw if it's any good?

I have it, it’s tewlly good yeah if you like arcade sports games. 

I have it, it’s tewlly good yeah if you like arcade sports games. 
I really liked NBA jam for snes. This looks somehow simmilar, just with lots of powerups.....?

What exactly have they changed with NBA Playgrounds for it to get a new subtitle?

13 minutes ago, Kounan said:

I really liked NBA jam for snes. This looks somehow simmilar, just with lots of powerups.....?

Similar yeah definitely. Not quite the same. Not as fast or arcadey, but close enough. 

Similar yeah definitely. Not quite the same. Not as fast or arcadey, but close enough. 
I've got it, later when I am home I'll try it out. Thx.

Here's the full list of deals incoming for the Switch eShop on the 4th of January;  Is that Escapists 2 any good? It looks good.

Switch eShop Releases
Grand Prix Rock ‘N Racing (EnjoyUp Games, €7,99 / £7.19)
Pic-a-Pix Deluxe (Lightwood Games, €7,99 / £6.99)
ACA NEOGEO KING OF THE MONSTERS (HAMSTER, €6,99 / £6.29)

Switch eShop Preorder
The Escapists 2 (Team17 Digital, €19.99 / £19.99) – Pre-order is available from the 4th of January and the game is available to download on the 11th of January.

Switch eShop Temporary Discounts
NBA Playgrounds – Enhanced Edition (Saber Interactive Incorporated, now €9,99 / £8.99 until Sun 14th Jan, regular price €19,99 / £17.99)
1-2-Switch (Nintendo, €34,99 / £27.99 until Thu 11th Jan, regular price €49,99 / £39.99)
ARMS (Nintendo, €47,99 / £39.99 until Thu 11th Jan, regular price €59,99 / £49.99)
Flip Wars (Nintendo, €6,99 / £6.29 until Thu 11th Jan, regular price €9,99 / £8.99)
Super Beat Sports (Harmonix, €11,99 / £10.79 until Mon 8th Jan, regular price €14,99 / £13.49)
Spellspire (10tons, €7,99 / £7.19 until Wed 10th Jan, regular price €9,99 / £8.99)

Switch eShop Permanent Discounts
WWE 2K18 Digital Deluxe Edition (2K, Bundle) – €64,99 / £57.99 was €89,99 / £79.99)

DLC / Add-On Content
NBA Playgrounds – Unlock Roster (Saber Interactive Incorporated, €9,99 / £8.99)
NBA Playgrounds – Hot N Frosty (Saber Interactive Incorporated, €9,99 / £8.99)
Pic-a-Pix Deluxe: Pic-a-Pix Colour (Lightwood Games, €3,99 / £3.49)

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, londragon said:

NBA Playgrounds – Enhanced Edition (Saber Interactive Incorporated, now €9,99 / £8.99 until Sun 14th Jan, regular price €19,99 / £17.99)

Definitely interested in this but really what is the difference between what it was and this new 'Enhanced Edition'?  I've had a scout around and it seems like it's added all the post-release content from the other consoles, but there's very little details on if anything else has been tweaked.

just had another little splurge on the eshop. Whilst there are so many great little gems on there now it's becoming quite infuriating at the lack of Nintendo games. They've got to sort this mess out. If ACA can recreate so many neogeo classics to run on Switch then it's embarrassing that Nintendo can't seem to replicate this function with it's own software.

1 hour ago, Clownferret said:

just had another little splurge on the eshop. Whilst there are so many great little gems on there now it's becoming quite infuriating at the lack of Nintendo games. They've got to sort this mess out. If ACA can recreate so many neogeo classics to run on Switch then it's embarrassing that Nintendo can't seem to replicate this function with it's own software.

You men’s their old games? Well of course they can, clearly just a case of when. Presume they’re deciding exactly how to give them us. Individually? Netflix style service? Any new features they want to implement etc.

On 05/01/2018 at 10:27 AM, V. Amoleo said:

Definitely interested in this but really what is the difference between what it was and this new 'Enhanced Edition'?  I've had a scout around and it seems like it's added all the post-release content from the other consoles, but there's very little details on if anything else has been tweaked.

I can't comment on the differences, but I've just picked it up and it's good. Frustrating when your not landing your dunks steals etc but so so good once you get used to the controls and timings. I played for a couple of hours last night and i'm not great by any means, but i made significant improvements in a short time and had a lot of fun. 

• Thanks 1

nindies-new-year-groupnews-800x450_logo.

There is an extraordinary sale going on now with the following games being discounted:

Death Squared (25% off)
GoNNER (30% off)
Graceful Explosion Machine (30% off)
INVERSUS Deluxe (35% off)
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (33% off)
Semispheres (30% off)
Severed (33% off)
Thimbleweed Park (25% off)
Thumper (33% off)

• Thanks 3