NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Loading Bar Dalston, this Saturday 11th March?

Hello London folks! Thought I'd give a quick shout out to some of you to say that @Mr\-Paul @Zell @Ashley @Daft @Sheikah - I know you're all London folks but not sure who else we've got in town of the top of my head. Everyone's welcome just gimme a headsup!

Also said 30th anniversary of birth happens to be today - so even if you won't be coming feel free to use the thread to send birthday wishes!!

Overwatch birthday memes most welcome.

Edited by Shorty
mention typo meddling

Hello London folks! Thought I'd give a quick shout out to some of you to say that @Mr\-Paul @Zell @Ashley @Daft @Sheikah - I know you're all London folks but not sure who else we've got in town of the top of my head. Everyone's welcome just gimme a headsup!

Also said 30th anniversary of birth happens to be today - so even if you won't be coming feel free to use the thread to send birthday wishes!!

Overwatch birthday memes most welcome.

Thanks for the invite! I've had an insane last couple of days and got a busy couple coming up, so I might be absolutely dead, but will absolutely try and come down for a drink seeing it's less than a half hour walk from my house!

Happy Birthday @Marcamillian!

Cool! Shiekah's got my number but I'll also PM it to you @Mr\-Paul in case you need us on the day - unlikely that you'd struggle to find us in there though; think we've got a 20 strong crowd so far!

We coincidentally got Marc somewhat inebriated yesterday with many ices(see below) and I accidentally helped throw his Colin the Caterpillar cake on the floor - still a funny night all round and the cake survived and filled some bellies! I was having such a good time I forgot to take any photos though!

I'm busy during the day, but should be able to make it in the evening! Will keep you posted.

Sorry guys but I won't be able to make it. Have a great time and I hope you had a great birthday :)

Happy birthday Marcamillian! Hope you have a great party this weekend! :)

Sign in to follow this