NEurope
ReZourceman

Will Nintendo Return To E3 Presentations In 2017?

What I want;

Metroid Prime 4

Eternal Darkness 2

Dark Souls 1 Switch edition

MGS Collection (with Twin Snakes and V)

FZero SX

Beyond good and evil 2

Pilotwings .

Well you can scratch Metroid Prime 4 off your list mate because the 'Prime' voyage is over.

And what does the SX in FZero's subtitle abbreviate? Or was that a handheld version that you want ported?

If every E3 was like E3 2014, I might agree with you, but that's sadly not the case. Plus you can't deny that something is lacking without that live factor, you don't get quite that same level of excitement and hype from a pre-recorded video that lacks a live audience.

You beat me to it. You must've ran, Flash, you must've ran.

I think that if Nintendo are truly confident and genuinely excited about showing jawdropping things off to the public, they'd demonstrate live at E3, in which case I'd be psyched. But when they just have little goofy software to horse around on then they'll do that at pre-recorded shows and the treehouse.

I welcome pre-recorded shows and the treehouse in addition to a live demonstration, they offer up close and personal kinda show.

Well you can scratch Metroid Prime 4 off your list mate because the 'Prime' voyage is over.

Hey, never say never. : peace:

And what does the SX in FZero's subtitle abbreviate? Or was that a handheld version that you want ported?

Probably Switch X, like GX was GameCube X and the coin-op version (AX) was Arcade X. Not sure what the X means though.

I wondered/wonder if the X is emblematic for crossing racers of the race list by barging them off course or 360'ing them to explosion. :laughing:

Can I have hope for a Conduit 3 to make it a trilogy? It could be Halo-like, true high voltage quality this time on the Switch. The new Metroid could be as universally epic as Andromeda looks. I am really looking forward to see how the new Metroid turns out, it really could be thrilling and spectacular.

I wouldn't be so gulible with rumours/speculations bud.

I don't know, this seems rather comprehensive for something that would make me "gullible" in any sense of the word. Perhaps I should have added the disclaimed that it was supposedly leaked, but again, that post and the images included seem far too detailed to be written off as pure speculation, so I suppose that makes you a bit of a pessimist (with due reason, of course: this is the Internet!).

For those who haven't seen the supposed leaks (more info in the link above):

022600963_targetfloorrjajw.png

022600963_targetfloorggyvf.png

022600963_targetfloorcra99.png

022600963_targetfloorapy4s.png

Blast you're right my man! So those are the spaces where they'll be showing off their new games on the floor? How does it work, like say Nintendo announces a new Metroid, that wont be one of the playable games on the showfloor would it? Prob new announces would be playable next E3 ( if the game launches after the E3 date)?