NEurope
Jamba

Switch Accessories

I've bought the official carrying case and BigBen screen protector, which had excellent protectors in the past. I'm happy to say they don't disappoint here either!

4a6d28ae46a9b4e36ecb6f176b096c51.jpg

The case is very high quality, and wide enough to secure a Switch with joycons attached. It keeps the system secure and plenty if space for chargers, gamecarts, etc. Very happy!

7a1ce5371cec65f9cc8ec47878adccca.jpg

The screen protector us the usual Bigben quality, so no complaints there.

I've also got a charger and a charge grip. They simply do what they are expected to do.

Edited by Strange Cookie

I've bought the officual carrying case and BigBen screen protector, which gad excelkent protectors in the past. I'm happy to say they don't disappoint here either!

4a6d28ae46a9b4e36ecb6f176b096c51.jpg

The case is very high quality, and wide enough to secure a Switch with joycons attached. It keeps the system secure and plenty if space for chargers, gamecarts, etc. Very happy!

7a1ce5371cec65f9cc8ec47878adccca.jpg

The screeb protector us the usual Bigben quality, so no complaints there.

I've also got a charger and a charge grip. They simply do what they are expected to do.

I got this case yesterday too. Waited a few weeks for stock on this (eventually went in stock on coolshop) as it clearly looked a cut above the rest in terms of quality.

Very high quality case that stores the entire Switch with joycons attached. Would definitely recommend this to anyone still needing a case.

I got this case yesterday too. Waited a few weeks for stock on this (eventually went in stock on coolshop) as it clearly looked a cut above the rest in terms of quality.

Very high quality case that stores the entire Switch with joycons attached. Would definitely recommend this to anyone still needing a case.

And another nice thing to note: those red gamecart cases? They fit nicely in an indentation beneath the Switch itself. There are even LT and RT- shaped indentations to make the Switch 'comfortable'. Little details, but nice ones!

On another note... Typing on a smartphone is definitely not my thing... those spelling errors!! Horrendous!

Now people have had some tie with it, any solid recommendations on a kit to play to charge it up? I have a 10 hour journey next week to Cannes so be great to have one of these!

IMG_20170616_1804259_zpscsavmkyg.jpg

Definitely better in person than I thought they would be! (Joy-cons). Also rocking a clear hard case which protects the console in handheld mode. Annoying it can't be charged with it on, but pops off easy enough to sit in the dock.

Edited by Aneres11

Sorry to bump the thread but I've just noticed a nice case that is finally back in stock. 

7117422_R_Z001A?$Web$&$DefaultPDP1240$&$

I have wanted this case for ages but it has always shown as out of stock on the Nintendo store, I couldn't find it for sale anywhere else until was browsing Argos last night and noticed that they had it in stock for £9.99. Thought I'd drop a post in here incase anyone else had been looking for it.

You can find it here.