NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Naar

Runner 3 - Switch Exclusive

C5xI54EVUAAKiDl.jpg:large

Runner3, the latest entry in the BIT.TRIP series, follows the continuing adventures of CommanderVideo and all his creepy friends.

The Timbletot is determined as ever to rid the multiverse of all its love and happiness. CommanderVideo, a lover if ever there were one, refuses to let this happen. He’s ready to jump, double-jump, wall-jump, slide-jump, underwear-jump, slide, kick, float, fly, and dance his way to victory, all across a medley of thrilling, challenging, and joyous levels!

The rhythm-music gameplay established in BIT.TRIP RUNNER and Runner2 remains firmly intact, but players can expect a variety of new additions, including:

• Hero quests!

• Vehicles!

• New retro challenges!

• New playable characters!

• New character moves!

• New dance moves!

• Branching paths!

• Item shops!

C5xJMJhUoAAyRcJ.jpg:large

C5xJWeoXQAI3kD6.jpg:large

Coming this fall.

Official Site

A friggin' exclusive!

This series is great even though I only ever played Bit.Trip Runner.

Will keep a watchful eye!

I suspect that it'll get ported to other platforms eventually, like how the original Bit Trip series did, but this being an exclusive is still a big surprise nonetheless!

Exclusive, eh?

Guess we now know the price of getting a trophy in Smash.

I never really got into 2 like I did the first Runner. I don't know if it was the change in art style or what but I lost interest pretty quickly.

I loved 2 so much, incredible game. This being exclusive is a huge, brilliant surprise.

Did Nintendo pay to make this an exclusive, or did the devs just like the idea of the Switch?

Sign in to follow this