NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Nintendo eShop Direct - 28th Feb 2017 17.30GMT

I was reading over on Gaf that GameXplain have said a big indie game will be announced for the Switch at this event. Many are speculating it will be either Rocket League or Undertale.

My guess is Enter the Gungeon

Is that a big indie game?

I mean, I only heard of it about a week ago.

I was reading over on Gaf that GameXplain have said a big indie game will be announced for the Switch at this event. Many are speculating it will be either Rocket League or Undertale.

Oh man. I hope it's Rocket League

Is that a big indie game?

I mean, I only heard of it about a week ago.

It's pretty well known.

The same goes for Snake Pass, which many on here didn't even know about until it was hitting the Switch. You guys need to broaden your gaming horizons. :p

Oh man. I hope it's Rocket League

Perfect game for the Switch. Local multiplayer would be a blast.

My guess is Enter the Gungeon

That's a fair shout. That looks to be coming anyway after the tease they posted the other day.

That's a fair shout. That looks to be coming anyway after the tease they posted the other day.

It's also me trying to restrain my hype ;)

I'll just keep imagining it's something we already know of (as in us well informed, news gathering forum dwellers).

Of course I hope it's Rocket League but recent years the surprise announcements during Directs etc, are getting scarcer and scarcer. Nintendo needs to let their current Ninjas retire and hire new ones ;)

Rocket League would be a perfect fit. The best multiplayer game in a decade.

It must be just me that thinks it's rubbish. ::shrug:

Nah, you're most likely not.

But a lot of people think it's an incredible game. And to be honest, I'm inclined to agree.

A perfect "easy to start, hard to master" game. And with the modes they added (especially Rumble that adds items) it's such a blast to play.

It would be a great fit for the Switch. However, it may be a problem to see what's going on on a small screen.

Rocket League is something that's a lot of fun, until you go online and play competitive people on it. I like just pissing about on it with friends

It mixes two of my least favourite game genres, football and driving.

Not that I'm no good at them, I just find them a bit boring.

I've only played it briefly with my brother and it's been OK but never particularly exciting, though that may be due to only 2 of us playing ::shrug:

I'll probably be happy enough to have Excitebike 64 on Switch to occasionally dip into the 'Soccer' mode if desired.. and it's been ages since I played 'Hill Climb' :grin:

I have two copies of Rocket League and didnt pay for either. If it did come to Switch I would expect the same! lol

I have two copies of Rocket League and didnt pay for either. If it did come to Switch I would expect the same! lol

So entitled.

Psn plus copy and a steam copy with the steam controller?

I got those two free, maybe i'd actually buy the game for Switch :hmm:

Psn plus copy and a steam copy with the steam controller?

I got those two free, maybe i'd actually buy the game for Switch :hmm:

Yep, those are the two I got free.

Well, that wasn't bad for a short indie-focused Direct. :)

I take it the European one won't be any different? No? Good. :p

Some reasonably good stuff shown there, nothing mind-blowing but all relatively positive. :D