Grey joycons

Coloured joycons/snipperclips bundle

Accessory pack, basically a case

Charge grip

Pro controller

Zelda

12 Switch

Bomberman

Hoping I don't buy shovel knight and fast day one. Probably will.

Day off, hoping it arrives on Thursday so I can spend all day on Zelda rather than the agonising wait for post.

6 Joycons? Do you live in a commune?

6 Joycons? Do you live in a commune?

I just like the idea of having all grey, all blue, all red and mix and matched switch options. Plus with snipperclips it feels like I'm getting £10 off...

Preordered a Neon Switch for pick up in a local game retailer this Friday. They can't guarantee the colour, so I might end up with gray. They'll text me when it's ready for pick up, which may also be Saturday. But I'm not too bothered as I work all day Friday, and Saturday is fine with me.

Got Zelda and a Pro controller from Base.com, and that'll take about 2 to 3 weeks to get here, so I'll be downloading Snipperclips and Shovel Knight as soon as possible, maybe FAST as well.

Will pick up a few extra accessories, like a case and screen protector in store. Already have an unopened 128GB SD card waiting, and I'm raring to go.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Grey switch console

Zelda BotW

1-2 Switch

Official carry case

Pro controller

Red and blue Joy-Con bundle with Snipperclips. Anyone know why this is expected on 10th March and not launch day?

Also pre-ordered Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Everything's on Amazon. Not much hope of getting anything early, but at least I know the console is guaranteed for launch day.

I was first to order at my local store (which is next door to my house) and I took friday off from work so that I could spend the day in Hyrule, but they're now saying they won't be getting the Switch until the 4th. So I'm on the lookout for a new one at a store I know will have it on launch day. Better yet, I've gotten a 20% off-deal if I buy it at that store, so in total I'll save around £100 :D. I'm going to call them when they open and see if there is any Neon available, but the Switch and Nintendo isn't that popular in Norway so it should be easy enough (I hope).

So for launch day I'll end up with the following

Switch Neon

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Cant wait! :D)

Carrying case

PRO controller, if I bother. Might wait and see if I think the Joy cons are horrible :P.

I've decided to do the midnight launch at Game so I can come home and put it all in my sons bedroom, so when he wages up on Friday morning it will all be sitting there waiting for him (he's a Tottenham fan so he needs cheering up) I still don't have a copy Zelda though!

Maybe I will be playing on launch day after all! Thanks to Nintendo's optimistic delivery process. If something holds it up, I might not get it til Monday.

Which seems dumb when I could instead be showing up to a store to pick one up on what is essentially Thursday night.

I've decided to do the midnight launch at Game so I can come home and put it all in my sons bedroom, so when he wages up on Friday morning it will all be sitting there waiting for him (he's a Tottenham fan so he needs cheering up) I still don't have a copy Zelda though!

Spurs fan, nintendo switch; he's one lucky lucky boy. Good job he doesn't take after his dad :)

Spurs fan, nintendo switch; he's one lucky lucky boy. Good job he doesn't take after his dad :)

Indeed.

I'm doing the midnight launch, so once I've done the school run I'll be home from 9ish. Let's have some Fifa whilst you're waiting for your delivery.

Indeed.

I'm doing the midnight launch, so once I've done the school run I'll be home from 9ish. Let's have some Fifa whilst you're waiting for your delivery.

All day then probably :(

Iv got Friday booked off with work, but unfortunately I'm in work Saturday :cry:. Iv put all my eggs into one basket with Amazon ,but I'm super hyped.

Grey Switch console

Official carry case with screen protectors

Zelda BotW Limited Edition

Zelda BotW Guide (apparently not coming until the 8th)

Shovel Knight (never played it so I'm super hyped)

Fast RMX

Probably playing Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime.

This thread feels like a kick in the gut while I'm already down.

To be fair, that's a pretty great way to spend the day.

To be fair, that's a pretty great way to spend the day.

It would be, but I already finished it yesterday.

Now I'm playing Final Fantasy 9.

Just finishing up at Bella Italia then I'll be heading home for a few hours sleep. Grab everything at the midnight launch then play till 7am... head out for work, get back for 12, sleep for a few more hours then play till I need to go out to a birthday party lol

So.. I mentioned the shop where I ordered my Switch wasn't able to deliver tomorrow, even though I ordered over a month ago. I don't think I mentioned exactly what my impromptu backup plan was.. Which was "reserving" a Switch at my local brick & mortar retailer. It's a small shop, but it's serving a medium-sized town (by Dutch standards), and currently, I believe it's the only toy shop in town actually.

Anyway.. I called this evening to inquire about their stock and my reservation.. And it seems there's literally a Switch with my name on it! Who knew the dumbest way to try to get a Switch on launchday would actually secure me one, as opposed to pre-ordering in January at a shop who has already taken my money yeah fuck you Media Markt.

ObamaSweat.jpg

Hell yeah motherfuckers! I'll be playing Zelda tomorrow!

FRIDAY = ZELDAY!! cringe

J61W9.gif

@markderoos looks like your kind offer won't be necessary!

[v] Grey Switch console - at the store.

[v] Zelda - at the store.

[v] Pro controller - shipped, getting it tomorrow.

[v] Pouch - shipped, waiting to forward it.

[v] Sandisk 128 GB Micro SD card - just ordered, expecting it Saturday.

[x] A hot babe to play Snipperclips with - working on it.

What are everyones plans for launch day?

Spending all day waiting for a plumber then cleaning after they're gone and doing some washing. Oh and doing some work.

:bouncy:

So glad I got this from GAME's midnight launch in the end, despite some people mocking me for pre-ordering there :P

Reading through the Switch thread has been painful, I would have been on edge all Thursday and today... Having the peace of mind that my stuff already had my name on it and was ready for collection was a great feeling in hindsight, even if it mend forking out £15 or so more on Zelda.

My Amazon stuff didn't get shown as dispatched until after midnight. My case isn't coming til Monday, but it's no big deal. Pro controller and 1-2 Switch already out for delivery.

Put about 8 hours into Zelda already and absolutely loving it. The OS and the e-shop are very bare bones though, bit underwhelmed in all honesty. Zelda more than makes up for it for now.

Hope everyone enjoys launch day and the courier gods deliver at an acceptable time!

Spending all day waiting for a plumber then cleaning after they're gone and doing some washing. Oh and doing some work.

:bouncy:

Plumber postponed until tomorrow. Now what am I supposed to do today?

Plumber postponed until tomorrow. Now what am I supposed to do today?

Go see Logan?