NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Middle-earth: Shadow of War

This was spotted by a Neogaf member over on Targets website.

52320396?wid=450&hei=450&fmt=pjpeg

52315106?wid=450&hei=450&fmt=pjpeg

"Go behind enemy lines to forge your army, conquer Fortresses and dominate Mordor from within. Experience how the award winning Nemesis System creates unique personal stories with every enemy and follower, and confront the full power of the Dark Lord Sauron and his Ringwraiths in this epic new story of Middle-earth."

Gold Edition includes:

• Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion

• Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion

• The Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion

• The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion

• Gold War Chest

• Over $125 in total value

Nemesis Expansions include a new Orc Tribe featuring new enemies, followers, missions, abilities, weapons, Fortress and wilderness updates, and a Mythic Gear Set.

Story Expansions introduce a new campaign, playable character & abilities, side missions, enemies, allies & more.

Experience an epic open-world brought to life by the award-winning Nemesis System. Forge a new Ring of Power, conquer Fortresses in massive battles and dominate Mordor with your personal Orc army in Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™.

It look legit. Also, WB were teasing an announcement in early March and I imagine this was it.

I only played the first one a few weeks ago, really enjoyed it and platinumed it. I'll be definitely be picking this up, maybe not on release but further down the line.

giphy.gif

Yes fucking please. Shadow of Mordor was my first ever platinum. I had an excellent time with it. Moar please.

I've been meaning to play through the first one, doubly so since it got its Pro patch. This looks great.

I'm delighted that this is real. Yeeeeessss!

Although I have to say that the comments on youtube about the inclusion of a black character to be absolutely disgusting.

"WE WUZ RANGZ N SHIEEET"

"Where is the asian male? The lesbian female? The transexual otherkin? Why stop at blacks?"

"Putting black people for the sake of pleasing the elder gods of diversity so you can score good goy points. Enjoy not getting mah money faggots"

"01:34 goddamnit, why is there a black?"

"Won't be buying this shit. Stop forcing SJW bullshit down our throats. It's not gonna work."

"WE WUZ MEN OF THE WEST AND SHEEEET"

"A black dude? yeah right...they have gone too far this time."

"The elves were black Melanin they don't lack Crackers won't admit We wuz kings n shit"

"Remove all non white characters and I'll consider buying it. The lore breaking is cancerous, but Tyrone is one violation too far."

Wow.

YouTube really is a shit hole when it comes to comments.

Having said that, were there any non-white actors in LOTR? I can't think of a single one. That's pretty bad for a film that came out only 15 years ago.

It looks a tad rough around the edges (....fucking hell, what doesn't after playing Horizon?) but it looks like a load of fun. I can't wait to get round to the first and then this.

Hnnnnnnnnnnggggg. Looks fucking brilliant and has improved on the previous game in every way. I love the combat and nemesis system.

What version are you guys going for?

That Uber-Ultra 300 dollars edition is... borderline criminal. =[

Disgusting.

Sums up what's wrong with AAA openworld gaming when you need to pay to grind faster. What happened to gameplay is king.

Sign in to follow this