NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Drift

Well done guys :D But....

Firstly, like I said, well done, I've been with you since N64-europe, the quality has always been great, but I've definetly noticed an improvment over the years of the proffessionalism and quality of the articles and the look of the site. So well done, and keep up the great work!

Two things however. Firstly, is it possible to upload a page or two from the old setout of N64-europe and cube-europe? Just for nostalgic puposes :smile:. Infact, if you could upload a few pages from every new version of cube-europe, that would be great!

And secondly, will we get the comments in the acctuall news item back eventually, or have you fully moved it to the forum approach? I don't mind either way, I'm just wondering :D

Thanks alot for the great work, and keep it up!

Two things however. Firstly, is it possible to upload a page or two from the old setout of N64-europe and cube-europe? Just for nostalgic puposes :smile:. Infact, if you could upload a few pages from every new version of cube-europe, that would be great!

And secondly, will we get the comments in the acctuall news item back eventually, or have you fully moved it to the forum approach? I don't mind either way, I'm just wondering :D

1. I think we're gonna have schemes based on the old looks, but thats something coming up in the future. Obviously we're focused on this at the moment.

2. Pretty sure its just the forums now. Should stop a lot of silly spamming hopefully.

Thanks alot for the great work, and keep it up!

Hehehe, thanks! :) Basically, we decided to keep it to the forums. That way people can sign up here too. Keeps the community together instead of "forum users" and "site users"

Hehehe, thanks! :) Basically, we decided to keep it to the forums. That way people can sign up here too. Keeps the community together instead of "forum users" and "site users"

Thank god no more "first post i rulzz1111111111111", they really annoyed me big time, and was the main reason I never used that feature.

Majority of the comments were always detrimental to the website, Nintendo or other posters anyway. Requiring registration to comment will now filter out the people who aren't worth having around. Hopefully it'll add a roster of colourful new characters to the forum in the process, replacing those who haven't made the transition.

Really like the new site..You's have done a wonderful job..and I love the extra features it gives us.. ;) I'm glad I was able to use my same nic..I look forward to coming back..again and again.. :D

I also am liking the new look of the website and forum. Well done to whoever designed it.

I'd just like to say that for some reason my computer seems to have trouble loading the pages quickly. Could be my crappy AOL connection, but other pages load fine (including new pages).

Anyway, once again: Well done!

Edit: Yes, it was my connection. The site is loading perfectly now.

Yes, integrating the news into the forums is just a shady way of upping our member count.

Its also is better suited for discussion, plus we can kick the ass of anyone who tries the ol' "woooo0000oooot f1r$t post0rz!!!!" trick.

Yeah, well done on the site, guys!

I think we need to be able to view more posts on one page though, can this be changed?

Hello....this is great, but i've noticed that all the replies are slightly too wide for my screen, and i have to keep scrolling along to read everything. Is that just me, or can it be fiddled with? Is everyone having the same problem?

Hello....this is great, but i've noticed that all the replies are slightly too wide for my screen, and i have to keep scrolling along to read everything. Is that just me, or can it be fiddled with? Is everyone having the same problem?

All the replies are far too narrow for my liking. I expect it's something to do with our screen resolutions. Forum people can it not be set so that it stretches like it used to on xsorbit?

Forum.JPG

I'd like to second Mr Odwin's request. It's a bit annoying on a 1280x1024 resolution.

I'd like to second Mr Odwin's request. It's a bit annoying on a 1280x1024 resolution.

Strange, I'm using that resolution and it looks fine :S

Im on widescreen and I have the space, but really i think its fine. Makes everything look better IMO.

what a cute litle site you have managed to get up and running! I'm bloody proud of you all!

Great work by everyone involed in designing the new site you really did a great job. :)

Quoted for agreement. :bow:

Hi, Like the new site. Its a bit big for my screen too though, Have to keep scrolling across. Its still rly cool though. WELL DONE! ;)

I must say, this site is looking awesome! Much better then the last! Congrats to designers :bow:

Thank god no more "first post i rulzz1111111111111", they really annoyed me big time, and was the main reason I never used that feature.

Unfortunately I've already witnessed one of these, tragic event it was as well :mad:, and I'm sure there'll be more!

PS: The new look ROCKS!

Sign in to follow this