NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Humble Freedom Bundle

Felt like it deserved its own thread.

For £24 you can get some amazing games with the money going to ACLU, IRC and MSF.

Games include (mixture of Steam, windows store, Mac and Linux):

The Witness

Stardew Valley

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Nuclear Throne

Stanley Parable

VVVVVV

Super Meat Boy

Thirty Flights of Loving

2064: Read Only Memories

Mini Metro

https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

Whaaaaaaaat! That's some crazy value right in there. Hell, if this was on PS4 I'd be snapping it up in no time!

Having said that I'm still very tempted to induldge nonetheless. I don't really game on PC at all, but that's quite a few tidy titles that I wouldn't mind having the chance of playing any time I like. May have to finally get round to installing Windows on this laptop or something for some of them! Stardew Valley, Stanley Parable, Octodad and The Witness mostly taking my fancy so far. Anyone recommend anything else tucked away in there?

I really dig Mini Metro and I'm not normally a fan of that kind of game. For some reason I find it really relaxing.

Don't know anything about it but I'm certainly getting a bit tempted by it all. I've noticed a few titles have 'sold out' for new customers so they must have had limited keys/deals with the makers or something; makes me want to grab it sooner rather than later just in case! Think it's still got 6 days on it gonna give it some thought by the weekend. Saved some money on my Overwatch loot boxes by buying less and getting some extra work so maybe I'll turn it just to this to start out with Stardew Valley and maybe double dip on PS4 later. Just want to actually boot steam for the first time in forever and see what games I actually already have from the bundle on there...

Godammit despite my previous good intentions I totally missed this. Slightly gutted tbh! Stardew Valley was my temptation plus a few others, but I guess I'll just end up getting it on PS4 after Zelda now. When did the damn thing end??

Assuming you are genuine and not just a bot trying to get your post count up, I'm afraid this promotion is over...

Assuming you are genuine and not just a bot trying to get your post count up, I'm afraid this promotion is over...

Are you suspecting Rummy of being a bot, Bob? Those are some wild accusations.

Are you suspecting Rummy of being a bot, Bob? Those are some wild accusations.

It's probably just the way he types.

Meep-morp....bweeeee!

Sign in to follow this