NEurope

Devolver Digital > Ubisoft > Nintendo > Microsoft > Bethesda > EA > Sony for me.

Fixed that for you.

Did you watch the S-E stream? I knocked it off after about 10 mins. It was absolute garbage. They kept harping on about mobile games. I can't believe that the 30th anniversary is being so poorly supported by them.

Didn't even know that there was a S-E stream/conference. Was anything interesting shown?

Didn't even know that there was a S-E stream/conference. Was anything interesting shown?

FFVI remake for Apple Watch

Nope. It was absolute trash.

Pre-order now for your bonus Final Fantasy themed Watch Face, which plays the Victory Theme, every hour, without fail, whether you want it to or not. ;)

Seriously, that was the best they had? What about KH3?

Seriously, that was the best they had? What about KH3?

Trailer was promised for D23 next month a day or two before E3 kicked off, iirc.

Trailer was promised for D23 next month a day or two before E3 kicked off, iirc.

We also had the E3 trailer hit a couple of days before E3.

We also had the E3 trailer hit a couple of days before E3.

You're right, pretty sure the D23 trailer was promised at the end of the E3 one :D

Just posting this because I love Huber :love:

I watched it this morning and loved it to bits. I love how does these vids at E3 and also love just how excited he gets for the event. It's hilarious when he gets the drop on people. Was it last year where he went looking for the Ubisoft guy who made For Honor? That was hilarious. :D

The English lad had clearly listened/watched Hubers videos before E3 because he said exactly the same as Huber about Resident Evil 2. Dude was just pandering him.

Hubers reaction to seeing the Yakuza merch was great, especially when he hugged the guy. :laughing:

Was it last year where he went looking for the Ubisoft guy who made For Honor? That was hilarious. :D

Vandenburg :grin:

To use a word he himself would endorse, Huber is just so.. jolly! I love how he has embraced this persona he has carved out over the last few years and yet still be so genuine with his hype.

Easy Allies just wouldn't be the same without him :bowdown:

Easy Allies once again knocking it out of the park with their E3 videos!

:D

Best Carpet of E3! :)

Who will be the E3 2017 winner?

You'll have to watch it to find out, well worth watching.

: peace:

Easy Allies once again knocking it out of the park with their E3 videos!

:D

Best Carpet of E3! :)

Who will be the E3 2017 winner?

You'll have to watch it to find out, well worth watching.

: peace:

That was freaking hilarious. I guess this is what Huber was teasing on his video. :D

Huber bombing in screaming "Did Bowser reveal himself?" had me in stitches. I kept losing it when Don started explaining prices and different styles. Also, that 35 year old GoW kid and the Kratos death stare. :laughing:

Their E3 content this year has been absolutely amazing.