NEurope

Sea of thieves is now a 'shared world adventure' not a MMO anymore.

I've never heard of that game until now, but it does look interesting. I thought I saw an Xbox exclusive message pop up though.

I've never heard of that game until now but it does look interesting. I thought I saw an Xbox exclusive message pop up though.

It's made by Rare. It's exclusive.

They really need to stop with these overly long gameplay demos.

Something doesn't look right about Sea of Thieves for me. Just looks off. Dunno if the voiceover hampers the experience of the trailer.

Something doesn't look right about Sea of Thieves for me. Just looks off. Dunno if the voiceover hampers the experience of the trailer.

It's definitely lacking a polish. I still think it looks interesting by virtue of not being another shooter though.

It's made by Rare. It's exclusive.

They really need to stop with these overly long gameplay demos.

I was thinking that as well - it's boring. :/

Honestly, I'm glad Nintendo's is half an hour.

Cuphead is one of the only exclusives that I actually really want to play. Looks lovely. Gorgeous.

Ooooh Crackdown 3 is coming to PC as well now. So much for it needing the power of the Xbox cloud, lol. Can y'all remember that nonsense when the game was first announced?

It's one I'm definitely going to pick up eventually, though maybe not on release. I sank a lot of hours into the original game.

Isn't time Sony got onboard with cross platform gaming.

Yes the do PlayStation and PC but it's kinda ridiculous that this mincraft cross platform announcement doesn't include PlayStation.

Yaaay, more Life is Strange. I knew it was coming, but still, yay. Nice to have a date, too.

Ashen looked rather good I thought there. Interested to see if it's multiplayer with drop in, drop out coop or always online? Hopefully take some cues from the Souls games for those wanting to play single player.

And that Life is Strange prequel is coming, Before the Storm with the first episode of 3 coming on August 31st. Can't wait and with it only being 3 episodes, it shouldn't outstay it's welcome and wrap up the little that hasn't been touched from Arcadia Bay and Chloe. I'll be there day and date though, so long as it launches the same day on PS4.

Shadow of War looks amazing. Really excited to see how they've built on what they made in Shadow of Mordor.

$499.

And I'm out :D

Yup. Thing is DOA arrival at that price, especially, IMO, they haven't shown exclusive software that justifies the price tag.

This has been a great conference for multiplatform games.

Was just thinking that. I was totally up all the new PS4 games I'll be buying in the future.

I wasn't going to bother anyway, even if it was reasonably priced. I have more than enough with both PS4 and Switch.

Is Sony's conference on Tuesday morning at 2am? I'm tempted to stay up tomorrow night to watch it. Is Nintendo's on in the evening?

I wish Bioware good luck taking on Destiny. :laughing: if that is what it is.

Honestly, I'm glad Nintendo's is half an hour.

I'm starting to feel that way too :heh:

I just can't get excited for any of what I'm watching right now on the XBOX conference.. ::shrug:

I wasn't going to bother anyway, even if it was reasonably priced. I have more than enough with both PS4 and Switch.

Is Sony's conference on Tuesday morning at 2am? I'm tempted to stay up tomorrow night to watch it. Is Nintendo's on in the evening?

Yeah, Sony at 2am and Nintendo 5pm or 6pm (can't remember which)

I am expecting a price cut on the Scorpio prior to Christmas. I know its positioned as premium but what is driving up the price?

Secondly is it me or none of the games looked that good compared to Horizon, minus the new Bioware game who are known for not downgrading(I kid).

Scorpio is a niche product just like ps4 pro.

It's very expensive but it's what I expected. They are not going to put this out and lose money.

Anthem looks amazing but they need a title like that as an exclusive

Edited by liger05

Wasn't overly impressed I must admit, few games did anything for me.

Still very intrigued by Sea of Thieves though... oh, and I loved the look of Dragonball Fighter Z!

Edited by Kav