NEurope

So...we'll get the price at the end of the conference? The big: Boom, $399! ??

I like Forza, I really do. But them releasing a new game every two years is exactly why I don't buy the season pass for the games.

I just think the name sounds too similar to XBOX One S...

I guessed this name tongue-in-cheek a while ago, and while it sounds cool, I agree, it's not the most practical name (I mean XBOX One X can be used to spell out XBOX, which is also pretty nifty), especially given how such poor naming constructs had massive ramifications for the successor to the most recent console to cross 100 million units sold (the Wii U).

I think it's an odd move overall in terms of naming, so they need to find some other ways to differentiate it (besides simply specs, size and colour) to the rest of the One family.

I hate these Forza sections. We have to put up with them every year.

Baffled how they managed to pack that much power into such a small console. Crazy!

Why were those racing drivers on stage? I expected them to have a race on the console.

Woah, that's pretty big.

22:42 exclusive games:total games is a pretty good number for a briefing like this.

I knew this was Metro when I saw the landscape.

Fucking LOVE the choice of song that they've used for this bit.

I'll cry if this is exclusive to Xbox One...

So are people showing up at the chat tomorrow? Until now it's just been me and @Cube.

I'm definitely feeling old these days with things like Mixer and Playerunknown's Battlegrounds. They've both passed me completely by and I'm fine with that.

Not sure about the name but I guess they don't want people to think it's a new console generation and its still part of the one family.

It looks sick though. Very good engeneering

Seems like the same sort of conference MS always do.

Also lots of exclusive debuts being posed as exclusive...

Metro Exodus was a nice surprise, happy to see it coming. Really need to get round to playing the others properly but knew from the first glimpse of the scenery what it was. Looks good too. Hopefully be there day and date on PS4 as well.

The Last Night was the first game I'm interested in :D Looks awesome.

The Last Night looks visually good but err... what sort of game is it? I got nothing from that trailer.

I was gonna moan about all these launch exclusive games, but I guess launch exclusives are better than exclusives. At least this way everybody can play it eventually.

I think this is one of those conferences where if you're already invested in the Xbox brand, then you'd regard it as a good show. It's a good showing, but I wouldn't buy the hardware for these games.

Sea of thieves is now a 'shared world adventure' not a MMO anymore.

I think this is one of those conferences where if you're already invested in the Xbox brand, then you'd regard it as a good show. It's a good showing, but I wouldn't buy the hardware for these games.

If I had been invested in the platform I would be pretty disappointed with what I've seen. It's an hour in to the conference and there's only DBZ that has excited me. Very poor showing so far.

You could probably say that about every one of these E3 conferences...

Sea of thieves is now a 'shared world adventure' not a MMO anymore.

Hopefully that means it has a single player too! Because it looks great, I just don't have time for multiplayer only games.

If I had been invested in the platform I would be pretty disappointed with what I've seen. It's an hour in to the conference and there's only DBZ that has excited me. Very poor showing so far.

Metro has been the highlight for me. But that's because I'm already invested in the series. State of Decay looks like a better concept than it is a game. Looked a tiny bit ropey in places. Could happily live without the majority of the other stuff.

You could probably say that about every one of these E3 conferences...

Well, we've only had two conferences, so far. :P

I'd argue that Battlefront II is worth picking up a machine to play the game if you hadn't owned one already. Looks incredible.